Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Top-Kal....someone smelled Cash lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like the Owner of Top-Kal forgot his "ideology" and the principles of his website.

"Everything will be fair" lmao.
Right now you can pay him to get urself on top of the page....on a fixed position on the bottom of the page or even in a customized way displayed within the ranking.

Great way, lmao. Blocking all bots but then letting people pay you to get the main spots of the ranking. *clap*

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's literally the same thing Google or any Internet company does.

Google and the Other internet companies didnt act like the "Savior" of the Kal Community which want to bring fairness to an unfair part.

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Google and the Other internet companies didnt act like the "Savior" of the Kal Community which want to bring fairness to an unfair part.

Greetings, DreameR,

I see that my project makes you mad, as it is very fair and successful.
I take great pride in TopKal/TopofServers.
- I will never sell votes (like you would do).
- I will never edit votes (like you have done).

Nobody can buy me; I have the most fair voting system, with the best A.I. proxy & bot detection. TopKal has the best vote protection, better than any other vote site online. I will continue to be fair to all users and bring the best service to everyone. I soon plan on expanding TopKal/TopofServers to other games and host the #1 vote site online. I would never jeopardize the relationship my project has with it's users for some corrupt money. It is my goal to provide the most fair platform.

I am surprised you are complaining about "fairness", when your defeated "mmo-rank" failed after I caught you with video, Editing Votes to make your vote site seem more popular - something I have never done, and never will do.
You are the last person in the world that should own a vote site, you would run it like a tyrant dictator full of corruption.
Unlike you, I value fairness and truth, as I am trusted to provide a fair service, and will always continue to do so.

Must I link the proof again that you are 110% corrupt and you killed your own vote project with corruption?

(9 months ago)

I do not want to argue over forums, there is enough drama on kal RZ as it is - I have come here to defend my project, and provide proof of your own huge corruption. I am done here, and enjoy the video. ^ //Closed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings, DreameR,

I see that my project makes you mad, as it is very fair and successful.
I take great pride in TopKal/TopofServers.
- I will never sell votes (like you would do).
- I will never edit votes (like you have done).

Nobody can buy me; I have the most fair voting system, with the best A.I. proxy & bot detection. TopKal has the best vote protection, better than any other vote site online. I will continue to be fair to all users and bring the best service to everyone. I soon plan on expanding TopKal/TopofServers to other games and host the #1 vote site online. I would never jeopardize the relationship my project has with it's users for some corrupt money. It is my goal to provide the most fair platform.

I am surprised you are complaining about "fairness", when your defeated "mmo-rank" failed after I caught you with video, Editing Votes to make your vote site seem more popular - something I have never done, and never will do.
You are the last person in the world that should own a vote site, you would run it like a tyrant dictator full of corruption.
Unlike you, I value fairness and truth, as I am trusted to provide a fair service, and will always continue to do so.

Must I link the proof again that you are 110% corrupt and you killed your own vote project with corruption?

(9 months ago)

I do not want to argue over forums, there is enough drama on kal RZ as it is - I have come here to defend my project, and provide proof of your own huge corruption. I am done here, and enjoy the video. ^ //Closed.

The reason why I closed down my project was because I did not care about it. I did not sell any votes, neither did I edit any votes. You can ask the Developer of that System (since u were using the same) that I was in contact with him about the issue you were talking about in ur video.

Saying you provide the "most fair" system, but filling ur website with "paid-sections" is hypocritical.
If you want to make a System where the "best" is on top, make it for free...otherwise leave it as it was, with google ads.
But giving the people the opportunity to Pay to get the main parts of the website aint fair at all.

I do not really care, since I do not have any running or planned project going on right now, but coming up with "we are the most fair system bla bla"....then keep ur promises up and stay fair.

And about those coming up with "oh hes mad because his own project failed" , I could not care less about mmo-rank.
The reason I made this thread was to show that EVERYONE in this section becomes greedy when it comes to earning money.
Since you all call R3vo greedy, check out TranX, Xca and many others which came up here on the forum with the "Oh we want to support the community" posts but then turned into money seeking trolls which try to get the last penny out of your pockets for useless stuff lol.

I'm out. you all can post whatever you want here, I wont reply anymore.
Said everything I wanted to say.

Cheers,
DreameR

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xca, stop acting poop, or i'll release screenshots that you're giving friends high discounts on advertising.

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
The reason why I closed down my project was because I did not care about it. I did not sell any votes, neither did I edit any votes. You can ask the Developer of that System (since u were using the same) that I was in contact with him about the issue you were talking about in ur video.

Saying you provide the "most fair" system, but filling ur website with "paid-sections" is hypocritical.
If you want to make a System where the "best" is on top, make it for free...otherwise leave it as it was, with google ads.
But giving the people the opportunity to Pay to get the main parts of the website aint fair at all.

I do not really care, since I do not have any running or planned project going on right now, but coming up with "we are the most fair system bla bla"....then keep ur promises up and stay fair.

And about those coming up with "oh hes mad because his own project failed" , I could not care less about mmo-rank.
The reason I made this thread was to show that EVERYONE in this section becomes greedy when it comes to earning money.
Since you all call R3vo greedy, check out TranX, Xca and many others which came up here on the forum with the "Oh we want to support the community" posts but then turned into money seeking trolls which try to get the last penny out of your pockets for useless stuff lol.

I'm out. you all can post whatever you want here, I wont reply anymore.
Said everything I wanted to say.

Cheers,
DreameR

what do i have 2 do with it? lmao.
if you would check all started threads u would may see that i did nearly the most for that crappy community lol, please keep me out of things like that, thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Top-kal is very corrupt idk where to start. Lets not forget about how xca even started in the kal scene, name faking the real xca from int then coming out saying he just liked the name after gettin bashed. Started out begging for help.. nvm lets not go there we all started as noobs. Anyways Top-kal is corrupt I had a server there who was top rank when it resetted this month, my votes got blocked then after 4-5 days when i fell to 9th my votes started working again. not to mention I made a 2nd account with same server name who also got blocked after like 5 votes. Anyways they will always make egy server like kishu and antrix in top where egys gt free dc to play and populate servers in return for money ofcourse. Kal is simply dead. Every 2 weeks the same servers come with different names, the same "egys playing here to populate server and have shops for free dc" And repeats every week or so. It will be like this untill someone like arachne or lafreak drops a worthy project. I feel bad for the few euro/na people who donate to the same server every 2 weeks without even knowing. Egyptian kal players running kal on windows xp 2 core cpu but running around with pets and buffscrolls amazes me everytime.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure I will give it a try. Been in and out of kal (mostly out) since 2012. I’m down to spend a little time on any server that doesn’t give free donation to Egyptians for populating the server. And if I can recall I played nation kal and it was fun I think you made that repack too.

Reaction score
Sure I will give it a try. Been in and out of kal (mostly out) since 2012. I’m down to spend a little time on any server that doesn’t give free donation to Egyptians for populating the server. And if I can recall I played nation kal and it was fun I think you made that repack too.

yup nationkal was mine, well u get free dc in beta, but at offical there is no way to get "money" for free.

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Xca, stop acting poop, or i'll release screenshots that you're giving friends high discounts on advertising.

Please release screenshots. ^_^
My only friend in development is KiLLeR, and he plans on opening a new GladiatorS Ultimate soon, and he knows I won't give him any free Ad Spots. In fact, our other team mate from GladiatorS quit after getting mad I refused to increase votes on our last server. Real friends don't ask you to do bad things, so no loss of the DrizZ quitting team. My own project server, SubGlobal Online, isn't even in the ranking lol..

Also, its very contradicting that this whole topic is about me being "corrupt" and "greedy" with money, when I added big discounts on Ad Spots when I updated website :fanny: - The logic here fails.

and powerdrift
All fake votes are logged and periodically removed automatically by my A.I.
Methods of restarting routers getting new IP, proxy, and voting by root is also detected.

/// You people want the truth about the money I make @ TopKal?
Ok, here is something to think about.. I make literally x10 more money from my LinkLOL.com website than I do from TopKal. It wouldn't even be worth my the time to make hidden deals and being corrupt lol... This vote site is a long-term project that needs YEARS of providing great service in order to be successful to be #1 vote site online. It is not logical to ruin all my work and plans to make some stupid money when I'm already wealthy and all my bills are paid +12 months ahead, 100% own my house and 100% own my 2 cars, just built this new $7,000 custom PC & $41,000 USD in my banks... The claim that I would even make an effort or care enough to make corrupt deals is so beyond stupid :fanny: xD This topic is a Witch Hunt, started by a very corrupt DreameR & Revo that I exposed for corruption in video and forced their project to close.

Anybody that needs help with their account, server, voting issues & questions, you can contact me directly on Discord: "SoggyCow#0995" and I'll respond for support when I'm online. This Witch Hunt topic has been somewhat amusing to me, but also sad to see.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the site is so crappy and corrupt lol. My 15 friends have voted yesterday and the site counted max 3, I do not understand how the top 3 pages get so much votes holy moly

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You speak like Trump, lel. Anyway, what kind of machine learning algorithm are you using to detect fake votes?

There are public APIs made for detecting proxy/vpn/root IP addresses, it is very easy to use.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Dude, you're the guy who stole my website htmls/css which I have stolen from lineage2 private server. Then you've been spamming my fanpage to remove the site because I rip it from you. You couldnt even see there are still lineage references in html... xD

I don't think people should take you seriously

Reaction score
My only friend in development is KiLLeR, and he plans on opening a new GladiatorS Ultimate soon, and he knows I won't give him any free Ad Spots. In fact, our other team mate from GladiatorS quit after getting mad I refused to increase votes on our last server. Real friends don't ask you to do bad things, so no loss of the DrizZ quitting team. My own project server, SubGlobal Online, isn't even in the ranking lol..

Also, its very contradicting that this whole topic is about me being "corrupt" and "greedy" with money, when I added big discounts on Ad Spots when I updated website :fanny: - The logic here fails.

and powerdrift
All fake votes are logged and periodically removed automatically by my A.I.
Methods of restarting routers getting new IP, proxy, and voting by root is also detected.

/// You people want the truth about the money I make @ TopKal?
Ok, here is something to think about.. I make literally x10 more money from my LinkLOL.com website than I do from TopKal. It wouldn't even be worth my the time to make hidden deals and being corrupt lol... This vote site is a long-term project that needs YEARS of providing great service in order to be successful to be #1 vote site online. It is not logical to ruin all my work and plans to make some stupid money when I'm already wealthy and all my bills are paid +12 months ahead, 100% own my house and 100% own my 2 cars, just built this new $7,000 custom PC & $41,000 USD in my banks... The claim that I would even make an effort or care enough to make corrupt deals is so beyond stupid :fanny: xD This topic is a Witch Hunt, started by a very corrupt DreameR & Revo that I exposed for corruption in video and forced their project to close.

Anybody that needs help with their account, server, voting issues & questions, you can contact me directly on Discord: "SoggyCow#0995" and I'll respond for support when I'm online. This Witch Hunt topic has been somewhat amusing to me, but also sad to see.

i do try to contact you since a week, your whole ranking system is fucked up and can be abused.
vote-reward system can be unlimited used (reason to get unlimited donation coins on Kishu, what u guys think why he got that much players with that kind of crappy server?), unlimited lootboxes on Muff's server.
real votings sometimes do not even count, ya, just totaly fucked up.

Back