Top-Kal....someone smelled Cash lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    215Posts

Re: Top-Kal....someone smelled Cash lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xca View Post
    Please release screenshots. ^_^
    Dude, you're the guy who stole my website htmls/css which I have stolen from lineage2 private server. Then you've been spamming my fanpage to remove the site because I rip it from you. You couldnt even see there are still lineage references in html... xD

I don't think people should take you seriously

True MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    757Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xca View Post
    Please release screenshots. ^_^
    My only friend in development is KiLLeR, and he plans on opening a new GladiatorS Ultimate soon, and he knows I won't give him any free Ad Spots. In fact, our other team mate from GladiatorS quit after getting mad I refused to increase votes on our last server. Real friends don't ask you to do bad things, so no loss of the DrizZ quitting team. My own project server, SubGlobal Online, isn't even in the ranking lol..

Also, its very contradicting that this whole topic is about me being "corrupt" and "greedy" with money, when I added big discounts on Ad Spots when I updated website - The logic here fails.

and @powerdrift
    All fake votes are logged and periodically removed automatically by my A.I.
    Methods of restarting routers getting new IP, proxy, and voting by root is also detected.

/// You people want the truth about the money I make @ TopKal?
    Ok, here is something to think about.. I make literally x10 more money from my LinkLOL.com website than I do from TopKal. It wouldn't even be worth my the time to make hidden deals and being corrupt lol... This vote site is a long-term project that needs YEARS of providing great service in order to be successful to be #1 vote site online. It is not logical to ruin all my work and plans to make some stupid money when I'm already wealthy and all my bills are paid +12 months ahead, 100% own my house and 100% own my 2 cars, just built this new $7,000 custom PC & $41,000 USD in my banks... The claim that I would even make an effort or care enough to make corrupt deals is so beyond stupid xD This topic is a Witch Hunt, started by a very corrupt DreameR & Revo that I exposed for corruption in video and forced their project to close.

Anybody that needs help with their account, server, voting issues & questions, you can contact me directly on Discord: "SoggyCow#0995" and I'll respond for support when I'm online. This Witch Hunt topic has been somewhat amusing to me, but also sad to see.
    i do try to contact you since a week, your whole ranking system is fucked up and can be abused.
    vote-reward system can be unlimited used (reason to get unlimited donation coins on Kishu, what u guys think why he got that much players with that kind of shitty server?), unlimited lootboxes on Muff's server.
    real votings sometimes do not even count, ya, just totaly fucked up.
    Press on "Thanks" would solve spam problems in Threads. use it!

MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    goo.gl/QepuzrLocation
    138Posts

If you're not happy with the site, why do y'all still use it?

True MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    757Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RevEngKal View Post
    If you're not happy with the site, why do y'all still use it?
    sometimes you should just shut up dude.

MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    goo.gl/QepuzrLocation
    138Posts

There are literally hundreds of alternatives to advertise your server.; use one of those. If you complain about a corrupt site owner and still give them their business, that's on you. It's not even like that site has a monopoly position. Also, think about what Inix thinks about all of you stealing their profits. You're not any better in that regard; it's actually straight up illegal in the EU as well as north America. The audacity of you all crying about getting screwed over while simultaneously screwing other people over is lovely.

What a sensitive group you are. Merry Christmas :)

True MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    757Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RevEngKal View Post
    There are literally hundreds of alternatives to advertise your server.; use one of those. If you complain about a corrupt site owner and still give them their business, that's on you. It's not even like that site has a monopoly position. Also, think about what Inix thinks about all of you stealing their profits. You're not any better in that regard; it's actually straight up illegal in the EU as well as north America. The audacity of you all crying about getting screwed over while simultaneously screwing other people over is lovely.

What a sensitive group you are. Merry Christmas :)
    as you do, so please, gtfo now.

MemberRank
    Sep 2018 Join Date
    11Posts

RevEngKalWhiteknight of shit, lol what are you talk, your using the same files from kal and talking illegal holy moly

MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    goo.gl/QepuzrLocation
    138Posts

Tell me, which files did I release that are under copyright protection?

True MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    757Posts

you are currently working with that kind of files, as all your videos do show, which is against their rules aswell, so please just stop talking that much bs.

MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    goo.gl/QepuzrLocation
    138Posts

Uhm, that is legal though, as long as I do not release them to the public. That's not even some legal loophole or anything. Anyway, that's not my point. My point is, stop your whining and come up with a solution instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement