Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Translation Bookmarlets

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I realize that many of us, do not speak english as our first language.

So what I would like to suggest or encourage, is the usage of what is called a "bookmarklet"

A bookmarklet is a bunch of javascript, running as a clickable link that you add to your bookmarks toolbar.

The bookmarklets on this page, allow you to take the current page, your looking at, lets say a tutorial or release on ragezone, and then display it in your native language, whatever language that is.

I hope this is of use.

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You can also copy and paste a link into google translate, to translate the website.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Google translate (translate.google.com) always have some issues (e.g. firefox/opera - giving some damages in displaying java scripts), there's no bugless option, anyway the best is - open website in and click the magical button translate / auto translate.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The benefit of this technique, is you do not need to open another tab, and go to google translate. Although this is just a lazier way of doing the same thing I admit.

But I'm all about taking less steps.

You add a bookmarklet to your browser toolbar, then click it when you want to translate a page.

It is one step less then manually opening google translate, and then pasting the url, but it is a bit faster, it's your choice if this option interests you.

Just trying to help out.

Back