Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

tuts by videos

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys im still a beginner and most of the time i cant understand all the english in tuts what about make it with videos please? :) will be more usefull , ty :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most ppl and of course including me, think that best teacher is life. Don't afraid do search, change everyting but think when You do that. After You done something good, You will learn more that You think You learned. Then fixing something will be easy like hell.
Besides who have time to make video tutorial about everyting with kal dev. Even when someone have time, who will pay this person? Besides all that Noone will do this because having all video tuts every single beginner could do private server. And better have 2-3 very good servers than 50 lame with 10ppl online on every one of them.

Video tutorials for beginners like new maps, objects positioning, objects make, mobs, etc for beginners are here on ragezone. If You can't search for it or can't find, maby don't try to play with kalonline files.

Anyway good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most ppl and of course including me, think that best teacher is life. Don't afraid do search, change everyting but think when You do that. After You done something good, You will learn more that You think You learned. Then fixing something will be easy like hell.
Besides who have time to make video tutorial about everyting with kal dev. Even when someone have time, who will pay this person? Besides all that Noone will do this because having all video tuts every single beginner could do private server. And better have 2-3 very good servers than 50 lame with 10ppl online on every one of them.

Video tutorials for beginners like new maps, objects positioning, objects make, mobs, etc for beginners are here on ragezone. If You can't search for it or can't find, maby don't try to play with kalonline files.

Anyway good luck.

i understand you well but the videos make it more better and if make tuts with videos not every one can open a server :)
only the one will need to learn from the videos can :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like Your positive reaction - understanding my words. Maby Kallyanna will make video tutorials for beginners requests thread and start with the first tut in there. Maby some of us will do V.T. with some requests. :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i understand you well but the videos make it more better and if make tuts with videos not every one can open a server :)
only the one will need to learn from the videos can :)
excuse me, i think only english is allowed here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
excuse me, i think only english is allowed here
mr.mad i know my english sux cuz english not my real language -_- and im only 15 years old :) and i cant understand all english thats why i cant make some news :) thats why i need a videos ^_^ if u dont mind :)
[sry for my bad english]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
there is a video sectio in the tutorial section, if they have been broken up i will make thm all in 1 CLOSED thread

Back