Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Votehackers (XanOnline, Avenger, Acid, Chang Online)

Status
Not open for further replies.
make Love, not War!
Reaction score
Dear community,

I was wondering if its only me who feels offended by those servers. The Top of Games ranking resetted yesterday.
The top 4 servers on the ranking do not reflect a real ranking, because its simply hacked.
Brotherhood's Betrayal, Avenger Kal World v2, Acid Server, Chang Online... All using a votehack and im wondering, WHY?

Whats the sense of a ranking - which shall show how many PLAYERS vote for a server, furthermore to see how many players are active and voting for the server - if everybody is hacking?

Is it fairness? Is it just about the money? I mean.. you got a cool feeling then when your on rank #1 with hacks? Sadly the top of games administration did not answer me yet. But I will try everything possible to kick these guys out of the ranking (TOG arleady kicked servers for hacking in the past).

What do others think about that? Everyone hacking now and its legit and cool? Its fine because everyone is doing it? How about everyone stopping it?
Might the admins of the servers I mentioned maybe say anything about it?

In my eyes, a server should run for the players. But as soon as we start using votehacks, its simply the admin who has a profit. New Players probably join a poop server where noone is voting for. Shouldnt new people who want to play on a top 1 server, get the quality of a top 1 server? And not a hackers poop?

Kind Regards,

UppaCuT

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think if you follow my server good this is few times my server become on the top so when i be the 1st or 2nd so im hacker Oo
about Xan online or Brotherhood sure he have vote hack

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i dont care about it, "if" i can have "votehack" i would to use too :) but i dont have it then i can't do anything ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know FACT Xan Online doesnt use a vote hack, id kill him if he did ...lol

In the past i know before you could even download someones server they made you "vote" for the server before even downloading.... I know a few sites were banning servers because of this too

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
i dont care about it, "if" i can have "votehack" i would to use too :) but i dont have it then i can't do anything ;)
We all know what kind of person YOU are. About releasing stolen stuff, hacking, scamming, cheating, full program.
My intention is more about to find out WHY people are like you? Why would you use the votehack? Is it simply about the money? Ignoring that the ranking has absolutely NO sense with hackers?

In my opinion the only thing why HUMAN are different than ANIMALS is because they got a brain. They got a brain, a mind to use and to develop an intellect. And if we do not use this intellect to work together and be social - as the human being is a social being - we are nothing more than a monkey, a dog, an animal.

13400 votes in 1 day? seriously? :D FACT?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Maybe they got chinese vote farmers xD Btw, visit the main page of TOG - almost full of kalonline servers. Looks like TOG is going to... die? :d
There's some easy way to get votes, but rly, 13k in one day? O:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think if you follow my server good this is few times my server become on the top so when i be the 1st or 2nd so im hacker Oo
about Xan online or Brotherhood sure he have vote hack

LMAO, please let me laugh... 10.233 votes in 1 day with a beta server and i see 10-12 people online. Explain that to me Mr. Fair. Each vote are 27 points.

Correct me if im wrong but Avengers got 10.233 / 27 = 379 Votes. So you really want us to believe 379 people voted for your beta server?
Xan Online
? Bull*hit online! sorry but i you barely have 150 people online. and getting 13.554 vote points which are basically 502 voters...explain that to me?
Acid server
also the biggest cr*p ive seen around, barely 100 players online but third place with 9.261 votes which means 343 voters.
Chang Online funny aswell. not even downloadable...no scripts work...nothing works on that server. but still rank 4 with 8.289 vote points which means 307 voters.

Honestly, i didnt say anything about this situation in the last few months, i watched it since my server could handle to beat all of your god damn programs easily, but since Uppacut already mentioned it here,
i thought it might be the time to come up and say something about it.
If you cannot update ur server to get members, do the whole community a big favor and get the hell out. Cheaters not welcome.

I love to read server rules, ive read all your server rules..hacking forbidden. next time put brackets behind it with "except its vote hack for the server", maybe then you dont even need to do anything by yourself anymore.

Cheers,
DreameR

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
We all know what kind of person YOU are. About releasing stolen stuff, hacking, scamming, cheating, full program.
My intention is more about to find out WHY people are like you? Why would you use the votehack? Is it simply about the money? Ignoring that the ranking has absolutely NO sense with hackers?

In my opinion the only thing why HUMAN are different than ANIMALS is because they got a brain. They got a brain, a mind to use and to develop an intellect. And if we do not use this intellect to work together and be social - as the human being is a social being - we are nothing more than a monkey, a dog, an animal.

13400 votes in 1 day? seriously? :D FACT?

shenanigans! What i am ? Come on idiot. You dont event know anything about me, i'm released your files long time ago and you are angry*? Ask people what i do anyway. You got 25 years and you talking like that -.- What are you talking about ? I dont have any server lol... i said i dont have it,read better my post. Also more votes more players on servers isn't it, thats why you wondering about your v33 server :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ok guys keep the heatedness down a bit, haters gonna hate, im sure TOG will get right on it with these server if they are using a vote hack

Reaction score
"I know FACT Xan Online doesn't use a vote hack, id kill him if he did ...lol"
Sadly i have to say, you are totally wrong here kally, i know in fact that they using it, maybe it's not the admin but sure thing someone else use it. Because when you see a Kal Online server having more vote then some other game that have over 3k players online. It just does not make any sense to me and i refer to Gamez AION, few months ago they did past gamez aion, i quiet find it funny that TOG doing nothing.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2 years ago i reported servers who were using the vote hacks and the administration of TOG emailed me back and said they will not do anything at all to these kinds of servers there is not solid enough proof to show they hack and that calling them a non "legit" server ( basically calling them a hacker ) wasnt good enough and there was absolutely no way for them to know who is and who isnt using these kinds of hacks so they would just do nothing at all.

They also said basically as long as there is people using their site they could care less who is hacking and who isnt because its all advertisements for them either way ....

I was shocked and well "defeated"

In my eyes, a server should run for the players. But as soon as we start using votehacks, its simply the admin who has a profit. New Players probably join a poop server where noone is voting for. Shouldnt new people who want to play on a top 1 server, get the quality of a top 1 server? And not a hackers poop?

Kind Regards,

UppaCuT

I do agree with you on what you say .... im just sick of you thinking you really fit in this category all the time and throwing your ego all over the place.

your server may be "good" but its far from a top 1 server

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I know FACT Xan Online doesn't use a vote hack, id kill him if he did ...lol"
Sadly i have to say, you are totally wrong here kally, i know in fact that they using it, maybe it's not the admin but sure thing someone else use it. Because when you see a Kal Online server having more vote then some other game that have over 3k players online. It just does not make any sense to me and i refer to Gamez AION, few months ago they did past gamez aion, i quiet find it funny that TOG doing nothing.

I hope its not true, but does seem like it o.o I dnt understand the need for "voting" if your server is good enough ... people hear about it in others ways, I think the voting system is just kinda pointless imo.

It is also rarther funny that TOG do nothing o_O I actually know of someone who showed a facebook "like" hack on one of my pages, so i guess its the same difference.
If someone didnt have to be admin on my facebook page to do that... is it also possible that someone could do the same with the voting scripts?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yes i was shocked when the told me that they approved ( basically what they said to me ) of the hackers on their vote site.

I guess i can understand why they dont do anything about it because it would make people stop using their site which in time would make them go offline]

but i sure dont "agree" with them allowing it

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
There are Websites like swiftvoter.com wich can generate votes for tog or other Router IP Reset Tools with Captcha solving ...

If ddos can be used, it will be used.
If hacks are available, people will hack.
If crash packets are possible, people will send it.
If weaknesses exsits, someone trys to exploit it.

Its okay to talk about it and for sure not only admins can do it, players also, but since tog do not care nothing will change.
It is beyond our power.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There are Websites like swiftvoter.com wich can generate votes for tog or other Router IP Reset Tools with Captcha solving ...

Its okay to talk about it and for sure not only admins can do it, players also, but since tog do not care nothing will change.
It is beyond our power.

pure poetry .....

couldnt have said it better myself

make Love, not War!
Reaction score

It is beyond our power.
I knew that there wont be any change if i open this thread... I'm just getting bored more and more of these unfair people. Its just boring... animals all over...
Sadly your are totally right MadKnight. This little subsystem - the kalonline community - is reflecting the worlds hatred. Fair and honest people will not reach as much as the bungholes who do not care about anything - moral, ethic, honor etc.. its just poop from yesterday i suppose.

JohnsonSausage... I dont know why you feel offended by my "ego". I didn't even say that RedLight should be on place 1. Neither did i say its a top 1 server. Anyways I think RedLight should be at least under top 3. Watching the player online amount.
No reason to offend me... we are just here to talk about the voteshit which is going on here.

Btw. some years ago some servers were deleted from top of games. Servers which obviously used any cheat on votes.

Kind Regards,

Uppa

Reactions: DG1
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe one of the first true topics Which have started in the past days which has a real POINT about the whole kal community , If TOG ever gave a poop , They would have fixed the banner issues first Why would they pay attention to the vote hackers which isn't that hard to figure out i doubt , Either Its still that you cant put all the blame on the Server admins , because some servers are using different scripts , and then some smart players might abuse that to have extra items in the server and these ways already exists ,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well UppaCuT is right and i drop doing it. I hope the other follows tho.

JOKER

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh like its something new and u didnt notice it b4? or is it because those server owners arent that powerful hackers so that u can say what eva u want about them?
were u blind when hidden kal and other servers was using vote bots? comon please dont talk about fairness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back