Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About VPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have VPS :

RAM: 2 GB
Storage: 40 GB
Bandwidth: 1 TB
-

is it good for kal server?
and how many max online can be on it?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no and no.
stay away from vps why you even bought 1? 2gb ram is not enough. because windows itself need like 2gb ram to work well ye you can run a clean server with out addons but once u log to it by any program it will start laag. + dlls and other things we use this days id say you need like 6-8 to run laagless
if you cant afford go with 4gb but i would say that its kinda cheaper to get dedi... + at vps you need to watch that it gives 100mbs and not 10 or such.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@DjKrava you forgot about disk space ;d 40GB is not enough for kal database + backups.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It depends on what type of server you want to create. For example: full of players longterm server after some months can required about +/- 500gb space ;d Guess for small server with one backup per day +/- 100gb is enough (I may be mistaken).

Developer
Reaction score
actually its enough, but it depend on internet speed too and which company
some companies has a bad internet connection and cause laggs
but about Ram / Storage, its ok (you will need just to clean logs of sql every 1 week, cuz it take big size of db) and i didnt mean Log table which in kal_Db and kal_auth
there is another log for sql , you have to clean it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back