Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WARNING] MadKnight has been hacked :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
true he got hacked , and the mf who hacked him is sending keylogger to all of his contacts on skype...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

To the people who accepted the files

Check yourself =D

------- Keylogger Aware Tutorial

I have seen many newbies asking these questions again and again, so i have decided to clear things up for you guys a little.
Note: Following short terms are used in this thread
FUD = Fully Undetectable on all Antiviruses
UD = Detected by a few Antiviruses
server.exe = Your keylogger file
AV= Anti-virus

How keylogger works?
Keylogger basically captures every key pressed, and saves it to a text file on your hardisk. Most keyloggers send this text file to your email adress or ftp account.
You can view this text file and search for username and password of facebook/yahoo/gmail etc
Every keylogger comes with a builder, this builder is used to generate server.exe.
In the builder, you select all your desired options, enter your email adress, password to receive the logs. After entering every required thing you generate or build server.exe this is the keylogger that you will use to infect other people :)

I want to save my server.exe as a server.jpeg, how can i do that?
You cannot do this, if you save your server.exe as server.jpeg it won't be executed. However you can spoof the extension,

How to Un-Keylog myself?
First you need to remove the server.exe from startup, if you are using Windows then goto msconfig and then remove any suspicious file from startup list. Or install CCleaner and remove the keylogger from startup.
Then search for that exe on your hardisk and delete it, you might need to use taskmanager to end the process before you can delete it.

How can i save myself from keyloggers?
You can get free keyscramblers to protect yourself from keyloggers, Antiviruses also help but there are many keyloggers that can bypass all Antiviruses :)
I would recommend, checking your startup list everyday for any suspicious thing (use CCleaner)

Do you need to port forward with keyloggers or is that just for RAT's?
Port forwarding is just for RATs, keyloggers are very simple and do not need much effort in setting up.

Someone tried to hack me by sending his keylogger, can i hack him back?
Its possible, download and install Hex Editor (HxD), search for strings and you might find an email and password. But sometimes such strings are encrypted so its hard to find. You can also search for strings of an exe by opening the exe file in notepad.
Hint: After opening the server.exe in notepad or HxD, Press Ctrl+f and enter ".com" without quotes of course then click search or search next.

If there is some problem with the description, help me fix it. thanks

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no offend but it is really funny. the person who selling protection to other servers getting hacked. i also heard that he buying sources from aylen and other ppls then editing and selling them. He was pro to check my dll's backdoors but he wasnt pro to check keylogged files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no offend but it is really funny. the person who selling protection to other servers getting hacked. i also heard that he buying sources from aylen and other ppls then editing and selling them. He was pro to check my dll's backdoors but he wasnt pro to check keylogged files?

+1 R3volutioN

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
41.129.192.117 eat poop pro hakar u cant even hide your ip;)

enjoy your day pro hakar;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its ok he will stop now;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dunno who would even open.. it was fishy from the start.. mad would never release bot special since he work to prevent hacking..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i accept it , but i didnt open it , lucky me ^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i thought he was giving it me to test my anti - hack xD LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is that?
[10:12:04 م] Mad: bot
[10:12:16 م] Muhamed Hassan: why u sent me
[10:12:30 م] Mad: new bot
[10:12:43 م] Muhamed Hassan: since when u give stuff for free
[10:12:44 م] Muhamed Hassan: ?

Reaction score
hacker;

usernames: tito hack, mr tito, shabaan96
ip: 84.19.169.173, 41.129.51.72, 41.129.192.117, 41.130.101.98, 41.130.101.98, 41.46.222.84

Also he is using the email ; robey_cat@yahoo.com pretending to be a woman called Robey Cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back