Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A Warning about posting your drama on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just recently I have been having many post reports and also finding ALOT of posts myself about other KalOnline section members.

I would like to ask you all to PLEASE, for your own sake (As well as mine) to try to keep your scam posts IE: "Blah Blah scammed meh, dnt trust scammerrrrrr he hax meh" kinda posts.

This is a DEVELOPMENT forum, for us all to help each other out DEVELOPMENT WISE.

This isnt the Jerry Springer personal column people...:glare:

As much as you guys love a good flame war every now n then, this is starting to get out of hand and people higher up the forum food chain have started to take note.

I WILL be handing out infractions to the next bunch of people that start up another personal "he said she said post" Although, we do know you are trying to WARN the community of your issues with certain people... I URGE you all to keep it to skype (as most of the community are on each others skype's anyways) Otherwise, it will turn into an all out warzone, imo it has already started to turn into this due to recent events.

1) PLEASE DO NOT SINGLE OUT PEOPLE BY THEIR USERNAMES

2) PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO PEOPLES POSTS FOR HELP OR ADVICE OR RELEASES ETC ETC WITH "ZOMG DNT TRUST HIM HES A SCAMMER"

I think you all get my point here...

If Kreeate and vLife wish to contribute to this thread on what they have seen over the past 2 weeks in this section, it would be much appreciated.

I am not the only Moderator of this section of the forum, there are others that keep a quiet but watchful eye on whats going on.

PLEASE guys, lets try n keep the peace and get along, avoid those who you don't like, and approach the people PERSONALLY if you have an issue. PLEASE do not make a post about it in the Kal Online section.

If you have any questions or need any help or advice, feel free to PM me on the matter or skype me.

- Regards
Kallyanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back