Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What do you think?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys,

i want to aks what do you think about the future with KalOnline and the people here?
I think when "all" people with Brain & Skill make one big project it will be better then Internation KalOnline now :D
The problem is how u know where is legit and trustable ;-)
For sure all friendly the first time but when someone pissed off about a small reason the whole work for nothing :-S

When people open Servers they want only the money of the players but players should choose by himself if he want it or NOT.
So Servers get some player on the first start and in few days much of the players gone because they see meeehh again a server who want my money :D sure without donations on the server no1 will be setup and pay for other peoples fun ... but why "admins" wont invest some money for better server or ddos protection or server protection?

All here need to know who i can trust and who not :)
The Forum History say all ;)

Marry Chrismas :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What will happen in the future of KalOnline?
Nothing special, just the same thing that happened until now. People open a P-server, earn money and close it again.
People open a server, have a bug, close it after earned donations.

1. The actual problem is not the money a server owner has to pay himself for the root/ddos protection etc. But it is more about the time to spend for a project of that size. The time amount to maintain a kalonline server for longer than a few days/weeks is so high, that nobody will do that for free.
People do not work for nothing, and even if they earn some money, they want more and more.
The thought: "ive worked hard for this and only others enjoy it, why shouldnt i earn something for it?"
Yes it is true, all the games nowadays do that. Donation systems/KalCash systems/Item Malls and so on, they exist everywhere.
In such it means that nobody ever will work for free and spend time + money on something if he does not get the same amount (or much more) out of it.

2. Corrupution does not only exist in the KalOnline scene, but it is also a huge matter here.
We have seen this often! You trust someone with permissions on your server and a while later u hear that he/she tries to make his/her advantage out of it by selling things or giving things out for free and your server is ruined by that.

3. Trusting the "professional" people here is a big mistake anyone can do.
As you were talking about the past, we have seen how such projects ended.
NWK was ruined before it even launched. Bango worked long until r3vo left the team. Voidkal aka Shinra failed in the end because their files had been sold out by fred.
Who is professional and is also trustful to work with? Actually i would say r3vo is the only person u can trust in such a project because no matter how good u r, hes better so he is not going to steal ur things.

4. Nowadays KalOnline has turned into a joke honestly, Any 15 year old kiddo can open a private server, votehack himself to top 1 in ToG and gain alot of money. That message had been spread around for long enough so that other people want that too.

Conclusion:
Honestly i doubt that such a project will exist at all or will work out even if people work together.
Leave it as it is! Nobody should trust anyone here because that would be pretty stupid to trust someone that you do not know in real.

Cheers,
MrDreameR

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i promised players in my server i wont turn off my server till really they get bored, if 1 year or two. i dont care for money really, everyone said we are lowest donation prices. and im not money lover, not money gainer. anyway, i got enough money to pay for protection, ddos protection, and root . but what. 3 weeks ddos attack, hyperfilter didnt help, they answered like they said "WE ONLY HIDE YOUR IP" i got another root, 2 and 3 and 4 ! 4 roots and the ddoser still knows my root ip with his way which i tried hard to find it, but it didnt help, with web site files, with everything, didnt use no-ip , no luncher, didnt put my ip anywhere, none knows it, he just have a way to find my root ip out, and the root company said what?

Root company: Your server seems to be blocked our Network Department due to 6.5 Gbit/s Dosattack.Once the attack stop your server could be unblocked again.

and however a simply server i made, it was really so exciting, ppl loved it alot. some not, but i didnt expect i can get 170 online 1 day in high rate server. and maximum i got 120 online per day, yea im not greedy, i didnt even join server to tell them to come my server or smth, i didnt make enemy, even my info on ragezone said "helper" and i really didnt miss anyone wanted help, even cookie from future wanted help however he is high rate server. but really i did, i helped em. im just trying to be helpful for anyone whenever i can do it i just do it. and now what? because someone pissed from kalonline server he ddos me? there is really noway to think even to make anymore game server, however we were working on new project , but fu*k it. we will be down more and more, i paid more than 650 euros to get 4 roots 1 by 1 and the ddos protection and the protection, AND now. im just fu*ked up because of a sick game with d*ck mind.

Last edited:
Unknown Place
Reaction score
i promised players in my server i wont turn off my server till really they get bored, if 1 year or two. i dont care for money really, everyone said we are lowest donation prices. and im not money lover, not money gainer. anyway, i got enough money to pay for protection, ddos protection, and root . but what. 3 weeks ddos attack, hyperfilter didnt help, they answered like they said "WE ONLY HIDE YOUR IP" i got another root, 2 and 3 and 4 ! 4 roots and the ddoser still knows my root ip with his way which i tried hard to find it, but it didnt help, with web site files, with everything, didnt use no-ip , no luncher, didnt put my ip anywhere, none knows it, he just have a way to find my root ip out, and the root company said what?

Root company: Your server seems to be blocked our Network Department due to 6.5 Gbit/s Dosattack.Once the attack stop your server could be unblocked again.

and however a simply server i made, it was really so exciting, ppl loved it alot. some not, but i didnt expect i can get 170 online 1 day in high rate server. and maximum i got 120 online per day, yea im not greedy, i didnt even join server to tell them to come my server or smth, i didnt make enemy, even my info on ragezone said "helper" and i really didnt miss anyone wanted help, even cookie from future wanted help however he is high rate server. but really i did, i helped em. im just trying to be helpful for anyone whenever i can do it i just do it. and now what? because someone pissed from kalonline server he ddos me? there is really noway to think even to make anymore game server, however we were working on new project , but fu*k it. we will be down more and more, i paid more than 650 euros to get 4 roots 1 by 1 and the ddos protection and the protection, AND now. im just fu*ked up because of a sick game with d*ck mind.

All this happened, because you are an inexperienced server administrator, without a single clue of what good practices of security are. That also includes you are not a developer capable of analysing your situation and determining how the hacker, attacker or whoever caused the hassle for you determined your IP. So doesn't matter what you use, you will end up running in the same situation always.

This is what differs, certain server administrators that have success in the scene, while many others that just try, will fail hard.

And no, nobody will do it easy for you, either you learn what you are doing and start making something good other than your "good will to make a great server to everyone", or you will end up like that.

Taking files from a friend, getting a ready website done by some cheap webdev and putting a kal server up, looks easy, as any other private server does, but get the facts straight and you will see that this is not what matters here.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
All this happened, because you are an inexperienced server administrator, without a single clue of what good practices of security are. That also includes you are not a developer capable of analysing your situation and determining how the hacker, attacker or whoever caused the hassle for you determined your IP. So doesn't matter what you use, you will end up running in the same situation always.

This is what differs, certain server administrators that have success in the scene, while many others that just try, will fail hard.

And no, nobody will do it easy for you, either you learn what you are doing and start making something good other than your "good will to make a great server to everyone", or you will end up like that.

Taking files from a friend, getting a ready website done by some cheap webdev and putting a kal server up, looks easy, as any other private server does, but get the facts straight and you will see that this is not what matters here.

well, yea i take some from outside , from others. but still made my own system , quests, and made everything possible that not make my root ip out, and i didnt put it anywhere, didn't give it away, and the attacker knows it, i just dont know how.. if i found that out, i will run my server without any problems.

Unknown Place
Reaction score
well, yea i take some from outside , from others. but still made my own system , quests, and made everything possible that not make my root ip out, and i didnt put it anywhere, didn't give it away, and the attacker knows it, i just dont know how.. if i found that out, i will run my server without any problems.

You could start checking your website source code, many, many vulnerabilities like that, might be in these sources. Also if you make e-mail validation of accounts, when they are created OR if your players want to recover their password, your root IP will be revealed to whoever receives the e-mail... this is another great reason, to NEVER host your website in the same server as your game server...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You could start checking your website source code, many, many vulnerabilities like that, might be in these sources. Also if you make e-mail validation of accounts, when they are created OR if your players want to recover their password, your root IP will be revealed to whoever receives the e-mail... this is another great reason, to NEVER host your website in the same server as your game server...

actually, i have changed site 3 times, and still same.. and also what if i putted my website files in another root server, he still will ddos my site, and yea my game server will be working. but site down? so its still a big problem, And im pretty sure the site makes my primary root ip appear , but idk where the issue exist, if u can find that out, i would be thankful to have ur skype and find it out. if u want sure :)

Unknown Place
Reaction score
actually, i have changed site 3 times, and still same.. and also what if i putted my website files in another root server, he still will ddos my site, and yea my game server will be working. but site down? so its still a big problem, And im pretty sure the site makes my primary root ip appear , but idk where the issue exist, if u can find that out, i would be thankful to have ur skype and find it out. if u want sure :)

Hello, that is not what I expected as a reply. Doesn't matter if you switch your websites 10 times, what matters here if you know exactly how it works internally or not and what are your ways to be exposed or not. And, yes, you should really host it somewhere else, if your site gets offline, you will know your problem is there. Why you don't take a protected webhosting package somewhere and stop bothering with hosting the website your own ? It would be much better doing that as if the webserver gets attacked, your website will not be down since it is properly protected...

Also you should take care about receiving help from people, because they might inject a backdoor in your files, and you will be really pwned later, so be cautious about that.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Can you please send to me your website link in message and make sure that you clean your messages in inbox.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can you please send to me your website link in message and make sure that you clean your messages in inbox.

well, atm its ddosed XD , its viperkal.com , add me on skype, i would tell u smth and trust me if u are good in finding issue like this we will make it fine then. my skype is david-viperr , and i will search for everything that maybe makes the issue, and get new root .. and also im using hyperfilter. but they cannot help if the attacker already knows my primary ip, and i didnt use the primary ip in luncher ''updater'' not also in no-ip cuz im using domain .com , not in scripts, not emailing, nothing from that. so its something about web files sources.. and thanks anyway

Unknown Place
Reaction score
well, atm its ddosed XD , its viperkal.com , add me on skype, i would tell u smth and trust me if u are good in finding issue like this we will make it fine then. my skype is david-viperr , and i will search for everything that maybe makes the issue, and get new root .. and also im using hyperfilter. but they cannot help if the attacker already knows my primary ip, and i didnt use the primary ip in luncher ''updater'' not also in no-ip cuz im using domain .com , not in scripts, not emailing, nothing from that. so its something about web files sources.. and thanks anyway

Read what I said above about random people help ^^, a great administrator, never trust people from the same area of activity... if you want external help, get professional help then,

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, that is not what I expected as a reply. Doesn't matter if you switch your websites 10 times, what matters here if you know exactly how it works internally or not and what are your ways to be exposed or not. And, yes, you should really host it somewhere else, if your site gets offline, you will know your problem is there. Why you don't take a protected webhosting package somewhere and stop bothering with hosting the website your own ? It would be much better doing that as if the webserver gets attacked, your website will not be down since it is properly protected...

Also you should take care about receiving help from people, because they might inject a backdoor in your files, and you will be really pwned later, so be cautious about that.

i searched for backdoors, found nothing. i didnt take dlls from others, using only trusted ones. and using r3vo prot. and an old enemy ddoser told me that he ddosed me when he have his way to know root ip, he told me he have his way, he told me its from site files but he didn't tell me how he found it exactly..

Unknown Place
Reaction score
i searched for backdoors, found nothing. i didnt take dlls from others, using only trusted ones. and using r3vo prot. and an old enemy ddoser told me that he ddosed me when he have his way to know root ip, he told me he have his way, he told me its from site files but he didn't tell me how he found it exactly..

Even r3vo protection, have his own private backdoor in case someone didn't pay him for, he might be able to use (many developers do that anyways).

However, I didn't said for you to search for backdoors, what I told you is to verify your website source code properly, because functions which are not correct coded will result in flaws, vulnerabilities that can be abused to get your real IP. If you don't know the behaviors behind programming logics, you will really run into issues. It is more than obvious that the major reason for you issues, resides in the website. (As I told you, host it somewhere else, maybe in a Webhosting Protected Environment).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Said a guy who want to open a server on my files. I got no words for people like you. You can be sure you won't have any players after first day :D

I kinda doubt that someone take your words serious. When we did the first p-servers in 2006-2007, it was more than normal to share the files. Your words express the sad evolution of the kal p-server scene.
Servers pop to life and die fast. The years did filter the same kind of people in the player section and in the developer section.
I know why I stopped doing this, because even the quiet and productive places like ragezone became weird.

Greed, hate and ego is all I can say!

PS: This words do not refer to all of you, those who understand it are not the mentioned people.

PS2: Akamaru, is it theft if someone who stole smth from you gifts it to someone else? Think about it. The error in this workflow is the start not the end.

Kind regards to the community! (-:

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What will happen to the kal community, you ask?

Same thing that happens to people with old age; it will become smaller, and more poisoned / full of hatred.
This is why I branched out to 3 other game servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure its gonna take me like a decays to read all that :D so i just took some lines to read,
So Mr.Dreamer, i dun think that all the Pros is kinda untrust-able as i understood from what you said o_O,

And my opinion in small lines (so lazy ppl like me read it :D)

• Kal is died.
• Kal Can be revived.
• Trustable team required.
• Donation is important for server stability.
• Top priority Not the money but the fun.
• I can offer website (ui/ux, development, bla bla bla) which ANY THING YOU ASK FOR i can make it easy..(blacksmith, inventory, trades, account sells, blabla)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sooner or later the kal scene will die for sure, you can see it from now the community gets smaller and smaller.
The game just got too old and is too far behind them others. The only guys who are playing kal are the guys who started from the bottom.

I tried getting a few of my friends to kal, they laughed hard at me and said if Im serious ?
The graphics, the style the tone everything is stuck in time not attractive at all to the new players..

So my conclusion to it is that in a few years inixsoft will shutdown kal.
Sad story actually that game brought a lot of joy and funny moments when I remember being 14 year old and playing my best friend, we had
hard laughs sometimes ^^

Back