Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's up with Tora Kal !

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
3 options.

1. they closed it forever.
2. they had a problem or someone hacked their database because ranking/register/changepassword doesnt work ( doesn't show the script on page ) .that means they cant execute the connection to database

and the third option is that maybe they are changing the host.. because last days was laggy and all of us got connection lost.. and maybe if they open it again they will open with updates . more g60 drop spots . vod quest . vod . g65.. etc etc . skill balance .

Hope they fix it soon . or atleast they should announce us " Ha Ha . You got fooled . We made the server for donations ." and this will be enough and ill go play bangokal .. only donated 90 euros on tora so :D not a big deal .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually i hope they reset the server ..with exp event 2 days .. with lower drop rate ( i mean g60/g62) ..iam looking for that ..and i knew many players want that too :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hmm thanks for the info @Angeber .

Think tora is done so far. as many ppls said tora is made for donations . they deleted their posts on website .. sux because it was a good server. but no capable admin to make updates or i dont know i dont blame . maybe they just have some problems with root . or they do updates or database rollback idk :p we'll see if it will be offline for 3-4 days means that tora is done . would be nice if admin will tell us what happens .

hmm anyone knows the torakal topic? because i think they deleted it. or i can't find it..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dont need to make tons of posts so moderator will have to clean all again;) just contact lafreak...

Reaction score
there will be an good p-server , omg?? atm on top 100 there are active only extreme kal - hidden - bango and reality omfg... and other biggest shits , retarded players . ... ,
someone know when Xiu start? or Emporium or an other good project -,-
about torakal , as i heared they opened it only for money , they gain enough of it , and its over , maybe after some months they will back with an other name of server , and again it will be down after two weeks , if they want to farm money for donate , open high rate server with thief - armors g50000 exp 234234234234 , and maybe you ill get that what you want

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xiu gonna start next week ;) just keep checking forum for news etc, i think alot players will be there, so will i lets hope bloodx dont have fun there again :|

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Xiu gonna start next week ;) just keep checking forum for news etc, i think alot players will be there, so will i lets hope bloodx dont have fun there again :|

You mean this fake xiu?.. does not worth to even try.

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Since every single topic about tora was deleted and even some about old zignonic's servers, like this one below:
RollsRoyce - What's up with Tora Kal ! - RaGEZONE Forums

How come some not related to kal section super mod is doing this? (just for topics about zigdon servers):p A little explanation would be nice.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Since every single topic about tora was deleted and even some about old zignonic's servers, like this one below:
RollsRoyce - What's up with Tora Kal ! - RaGEZONE Forums

How come some not related to kal section super mod is doing this? (just for topics about zigdon servers):p A little explanation would be nice.

The main tora kal thread was deleted by me, by request from the author. The other thread saying "What happened to tora[...]" posted by Chelios was deleted by me too.

This one I'll let it here bc If I delete it I know 10 people will post it again, I understand people need to know what happened with the server.

The other deletes weren't done by me, I have absolutely no idea of what happened there with the higher mods...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
oh, is it a thread about your best server ever, stable, longterm etc called Tora Kal?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i guess everyone should clamdown and try to be the best one without fights,,, about the servers geting close after the owners its not a problem realy since they beat anyone to donate so its ur chose also they always working realy hard on servers and starting nice servers more then this its called (PRIVATE SERVER) so its apple to be closed anytime and its just game not a fame or life so just do it for fun and always take it easy not start fight every thread hope u understand that thanks, i am low in english so sorry if there a wrong words ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh, is it a thread about your best server ever, stable, longterm etc called Tora Kal?

you think u are funny now ? ;o hehehe ..yea it's my best server ever , stable , long term etc .. what's your problem now ? :blink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
best server ever for sure!

unstable(min 1 crash per hour) long term ( 1 week 3rd job ) protected ( tradehacker's around, dancehack, bots ) ofc its so guud!
lets wait for xiu even if its fake its awesome! Played beta

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
I wasn't going to share this with anyone but lol why would I care xD hope you like it zigdon :p That's how he used money from NAK/HOK/whatever (and got scammed, pwnd xd)

Told you once, mess with me/kal players again and I will release this video :eek:

Not sure how many of you can download this (bandwith limit) but feel free to mirror it/send to your friends :p

Will do the same for bango, got many nice screenshots :rolleyes:

Before any of you threatens me, you caused all this poop by being incompetent/inexperienced and corrupted so booyah in your face.

Reaction score
and the bitchfight goes into round...
have atleast the guts to say it was your server...one of you both did it :p I mean many people said both server had the same bugs... and I know you wouldn't share your whole source code..so it's just a coincidence or what?
anyways.. sad what happens to the kal community..really sad..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well done all important posts deleted then also delete this Ducking post too and block the damn acc

Last edited:
Back