Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i was wondering

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i was wondering why the s1 which was hanin became now the s2 on the server select and neareth became the first on server select

Reaction score
What a dumb question.

Maybe because Hanin got x3 players than Naraeha, and Naraeha looks like a private server?
They want new players to click the 1st server instead going to the second,something that might fill Naraeha with more players.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What a dumb question.

Maybe because Hanin got x3 players than Naraeha, and Naraeha looks like a private server?
They want new players to click the 1st server instead going to the second,something that might fill Naraeha with more players.

I don't think so

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gm's announced what zig said rofl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mission Failed.

Even tho they try smth they are not succes.
Blocking people that never done something, for example me brought G60 BAAAM blocked permanently
wasted 130 Euro in telephone call with them always telling me " YOU'll get unblocked asap blablabla " better Join Server 3 ( Bango )

Back