Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New World Kal Question

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey Ragezonerz .

Recently i started to work on already released new world kal files .

I solved some crashes on f/l transformation into animal and the shop crash .
I added int kal maps .

Ok now . whats the point .

I want to make this project an default repack for servers . with new and battle ui .
My point on this project is to remove thief and there will be 3 chars ( mage , knight , archer )
I want to bring old kalonline to life just with some upgrades the new ui and battle ui is enough .

All i need is the new world kal databases that was released . can anyone give them to me? because i think with them i can do something better . who wants what i did . i can demo .

Y!M : kazz_k0

So if anyone have nwkal dbs and could upload them and send me private message or a reply to this thread please do it ill be verry thankfull. Greetz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope it is what you are looking for, had it on my hd^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thank you . they are exactly what i looked for .

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
hello any one can give me id and password of acc of Ismir in database of NWK please cuz i can't creat acc atm
when i use KOMA to creat acc told me can't connect to odbc kal_auth and i already do that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i have them but can't give them to u whitout permision of ismir and bjorn i have even password from first account a :) , but you not need them , the problem is thet u didn't setup database and ODBC right . and if u have x64 u most go in windows/wow64 and don't really remember name must be there odbc64 open and setup there , try older posts , must work

ps- account maker is KOAM

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
same problem Untitled - New World Kal Question - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
hello any one can give me id and password of acc of Ismir in database of NWK please cuz i can't creat acc atm
when i use KOMA to creat acc told me can't connect to odbc kal_auth and i already do that

lol create your account nubie :)

Back