Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is it worth actually still work on a server ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tell me what can I do with all these idiots ddosen or crash the server? So how can you best protect yourself? because otherwise it's worth the effort if you've no more will we know eh attacked -. -
if so tell me please because've fully to tinker loss on my server but when it no further possibility then is no longer worth the unfortunately

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Mad Knights protect is atm a good protection gl on ur future projects

Reaction score
I'd go with Mad Knight, and for the DDoS problem you can always apply a DDoS Protection. There is actually one being advertised at the top of RaGEZONE (Solve DDoS). You can give that a try.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Or just order HIGHEST HyperFilter solution. Works for Bango Online since 6 months, I'd recommend that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hyperfiler to expensive madknights protections 35 euros/monthly and most of srvs like xan/Equli/xiu/redlight all servers have it ^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Costs you a fortune, right? Dragonara.net held NWK online and ddos free for under 250 euro/month

Uhm Dragonara suspended my Account after 22 Gigabits attacks (NWK was online at a time where DDoS was not so high as it is now) I know you was on Staminus before and then went to Dragonara and all was fine, but now even Dragonara is not enough anymore. Also Shoux and Xtremekal leaved Dragonara, because it couldnt protect them.

So lafreak is right, you have to choose the highest hyperfilter option or use an custom protection like madknight.net.

Hiddenkal was on Hyperfilter before they switched to my Protection, but thats not because Hyperfilter could not protect them, it was only because the payed a high 3 digits amount every month ^^

So i recommend Hyperfilter or asking me : P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think dragonara is bad.... staminus is alot more poop bad .... ,you can protect your server really with madKnight Protect DDOS not more :) ,HyperFLirter still can get ddos with hardcore botnet i think :) .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would strongly recommend MadKnight's DDoS protection.
Our server "XanOnline" have experienced a massive DDoS attack with Dragonara they couldn't help at all.
We've been on MadKnight's ddos protection for more than a month, literally 100% protection, do it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know who is ddosing you or why?
I don't believe anyone will use botnet for kal if he is not going to earn money thanks to that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know who is ddosing you or why?
I don't believe anyone will use botnet for kal if he is not going to earn money thanks to that.

Either because:
GIVE ME DONATION ITEMS OR I DDOS U

or:
U BLOCKED ME NOW I WILL DDOS U

or:
HHHH IM EGYPT IM STRONG CUS DDOS

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Either because:
GIVE ME DONATION ITEMS OR I DDOS U

or:
U BLOCKED ME NOW I WILL DDOS U

or:
HHHH IM EGYPT IM STRONG CUS DDOS
none from egy going to pay 50 euros + for botnet from egypt they only using free hacks crashers from epvp none have a botnet from egy u just speaking poop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
none from egy going to pay 50 euros + for botnet from egypt they only using free hacks crashers from epvp none have a botnet from egy u just speaking poop

They do.

Or do you really think they use this "DoS Kalserver" -> "cmd -> ping ipofkalserver" program?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
They do.

Or do you really think they use this "DoS Kalserver" -> "cmd -> ping ipofkalserver" program?
sure they do but not only egys all contrys got bad players using hacks and ddosing srvs etc but in egys none going to pay 50 euros or so for botnet becuase 50 euros worth much in egy thats what i wanted to say also a lot of ppls in egypt kids using hacks cheats but not all ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back