Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

not worth it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this kal community is poisoned and has been 100% ruined compared to what this game used to be and how fun it was to play and run a server.

im tired of kids coming into mine and anyones servers and first thing out of their mouths are DOES ANYONE HAVE FREE TOP GRADE GEARS TO GIVE ME FREE AND CAN ANYONE LEECH ME TO HIGH LEVELS.

ADMIN PM ME I HAVE IDEA TO HELP YOU MAKE SERVER BETTER ....

heres a brilliant idea ... why dont you beggars learn how to play finally ???

if you have such great ideas then build your own servers and stop trying to run everyone elses.

i do not know how all the sudden egypt has really convinced themselves they are pros in kal server building but im here to tell you that this is NOT the case at all and to be completely honest with you the game is ruined because of you egyptians.

DEMANDING me in my server and other servers that we must beleive in YOUR god while you insult my god , my family and my server.

we have our own beliefs and who do you think you are to demand i should beleive in yours ?

do you really think your people are this superior ??? or are you hooked on some kind of camel dope ??

really think about this ....

YOU demand ME to beleive in what you do or i am the bad guy and my server , my god , my wife , my kids and anyone else you feel like throwing into the insults are the bad guys and are bad people and my server is all the sudden crap now because i didnt say ALLAH IS ONE AND ALLAH IS MY ONLY GOD AND HES SOOO GREAT .....

hmmmm something is seriously wrong with you people.

i am sure i will be infracted for my post here because even when i do not use foul language it seems that KREATE has a huge hatred for me and even insulted me in my last infraction ( i can post it if needed ) but i think since i made this as a discussion thread that i should be allowed to discuss what i need to without fear of a ban ( im not afraid its just a figure of speech i could care less ill just make a new account anytime i want )

you call me a whiner KREATE but fact is im not whining at all im speaking FACTS about what i have personally as well as others have seen for themselves.

the difference is they can say what they want while a small few here get targeted for even speaking 1 sentence of truth or opinion here.

for example i completely understand why r3vo is so pissed off lately because it seems all servers and even this forum has became egypt and we by golly dont want to offend the non donating , hacking , lying , stealing , cheating , disrespectful egyptians.

i have my reasons for my hatred and my words and i do not care if it is not liked by mods here. if you dont want people to rage then rename yourselves marshmellowpuffzone.

i will be infracted and banned for insults but these are not insults they are facts and truth hurts i suppose because alot of butthurt gets spread around these forums ALOT.

this is not the kal im used to nor is it the kal i will get used to. i made a huge mistake trying to give a second chance to this community and when im gone i will make sure to stay that way this time.

i have helped many people not because i had to but because i wanted to and i have been 100% disrespected by this community.

i have asked for help , tryed to buy addons in a legit fashion , tryed to be a pffff nice guy for a change but seems like you guys have just made your own minds about me based on some bs lies that were spread about me over the years.

saying im a thief and i only turn my servers on for donations to buy drugs and then shut it off'.

this is the biggest load of horse crap i have ever heard i am the ONLY admin to EVER give back donations to my players for 5+ years and ALL my servers ran for 6+ months - 2 years on each and EVERY version i have ever made.

first pissed off server = 2 years online no reset and stable database ( which i still have to this day )

even if i went and became a heroin addict what buisness is it of yours what i do with MY money ???

as long as my root is paid for ( and it has been every single server i ever made ) and as long as its running and maintained ( which i have done on every server i ever made ) then what buisness is it of yours what i do with MY money ???

jesus man i do not know why anyone even bothers to make servers anymore its just not worth being the babysitter while your parents are out partying and doing drugs they arent paying me to watch you snot nosed kids.

oh btw my ban list had 30 people on it and guess what ..... not one single player was banned except egys ... what does this tell you lol

for some people im sure you will say it tells me you hate egys and just want to ban them ... well your 100% wrong i still have egys playing in my server and the ones who were banned were all banned for imagine this ,..... get ready ....... AUTOPICKING AND INSULTS TO STAFF AFTER DEMANDS DIDNT WORK !!!

pfff sigh im sooo done with kal i cant wait untill my root gets shut off so i can leave in peace and quiet

Last edited:
Reaction score
Right... a few things...

1) My forum name is Kreeate. Two "e's". Just in-case you want to tag me in future :)

2) You seem to have a misunderstanding about these forums. The fact that the forum name has the word "RaGE" in it does not automatically entitle you or anyone else to write "rage" posts every other week. If I go to a "therapist" should I rape people left right and center because it has "rapist" in the name? Of course not. RaGEZONE is just a name.

3) Asking you to stop whining in an infraction message is hardly an insult. Get over it and stop whining :eek:tt1:

In case you missed it, these are development forums. Kal Online is a development section. If you have issues with players on your server, please take it to your server forums. It has no business here. Your xenophobic remarks regarding Egyptians is in bad style mate. Keep that in your own forums as well please.

Lastly, thanks for your rant. I can appreciate that you get frustrated and annoyed but posts like yours above only create discord, flamewars and negativity. It's the last thing this section and these forums need. You know better, I'm sure of it.
Calm down, sort your server issues out on your own server forums and let us keep RaGEZONE for development please.

Thank ya kindly!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back