Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is wrong with the Moderators in the KalOnline section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry if I am going to say things in this thread that might insult/offend someone but there must be a stop to this nonsense infractions and removing posts in the kalonline section.

Let us be honest, this section is not really alive anymore. Almost nobody is posting anything.
Now I tried to keep an 2 weeks (for kalonline section thats pretty new) discussion going and my post got deleted:

Hello Redemption Kal,

The post that you created in the following thread has been deleted

==========================================================================
Post ID: Any new progress on this project?...
Thread: KalOnline OpenSource UserPanel
Reason: Only OP can bump 2 weeks old + threads.

Okay? Before that I was posting a post which was actually a discussion about developing a server and what people think it would require and I even received an infraction because I posted it in the development section?! That was like my 2nd post on this forum:

Dear Redemption Kal,

You have received a warning at RaGEZONE - MMO development community.

Reason:
-------
Wrong Section

This is not a development thread, but a discussion thread. Moved to where it belong. Please, contact a mod whenever you need any help.

Is Ragezone looking for reasons to kill this section? No offense but When I join a forum I might do mistakes but thought that "friendly" Moderators of such a big Forum would lead me in the right direction but just telling me what I did wrong. Instead I receive just an automatically created message and my post got deleted. Fine! Let this section die!

I can understand that we should not post in threads which are a couple of months old, but 2 weeks? seriously? I used to like this forum because here people from the KalOnline section (those few who are left) could come together and find new ways to keep going forward. But right now it looks more like a dead desert. And even if you try to dig for water, some moderator comes up and says you are using the wrong bucket. You guys should lead the members of this forum and not use your power to showoff.

I hope this time my post wont be deleted because it is in the wrong section or whatever. We will see.

Cheers,
Redemption Kal

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
thats fully true , just as you see , no new threads , posts for over days
there should be an end for this chaos either quitting the forum or getting another mods

Reaction score
I hope this time my post wont be deleted because it is in the wrong section or whatever. We will see.

Cheers,
Redemption Kal

You don't follow the rules.
You complain because someone did what they're supposed to do (again you hadn't).
You then antagonize by stating: "I hope this time my post wont be deleted because it is in the wrong section or whatever. We will see."
And wonder why you're having issues.....

How about reading the Forum and Section RULES.
YOU are already expected to agree with them from the moment you register to the moment you leave permanently.
Instead of pointing fingers at someone else.... Take a hard look in the mirror and realize the only person causing you this grief is yourself.

Requesting thread Closed.

PS:
If you're having such a problem with the rules of this Community.
Perhaps you should re-evaluate whether you're even a good fit here.
My 2 copper based on your post. Not really.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't follow the rules.
You complain because someone did what they're supposed to do (again you hadn't).
You then antagonize by stating: "I hope this time my post wont be deleted because it is in the wrong section or whatever. We will see."
And wonder why you're having issues.....

How about reading the Forum and Section RULES.
YOU are already expected to agree with them from the moment you register to the moment you leave permanently.
Instead of pointing fingers at someone else.... Take a hard look in the mirror and realize the only person causing you this grief is yourself.

Requesting thread Closed.

PS:
If you're having such a problem with the rules of this Community.
Perhaps you should re-evaluate whether you're even a good fit here.
My 2 copper based on your post. Not really.

Based on your knowledge about the KalOnline section I would rather suggest you to stay out of discussions which have nothing in relation with you, thanks for your 2 coppers btw.

This is exactly what I am talking about, people from other sections which have some sort of position on the forum feel responsible to take care of things they know nothing about.
It is true that I did a mistake by posting in the wrong section, but looking at the amount of posts I did that moderator could absolutely guess that I am new to this forum and leave it by just a pm instead of sending out an infraction directly.
2nd point, I agreed to the terms of service and rules when I registred to this section but letting you know that there have been other issues which also break the rules of this forum but mostly not even the Moderators seems to know/care about them.

One example is the rule about signatures not allowed to lead to another website by just clicking on it. I still see alot of people using it.
So instead of coming up and telling me "oh you break rules and wonder why you are being warned/banned" please take a moment and read my post again.

My point was not, that I do not want to get an infraction if I break the rules, but criticising the rules overall that in such a dead section as kalonline is, there should be some sort of exception or extension of the "dont repost in 2 week old threads" rule.
Also a call for the Moderators not to get everything so strict. I doubt mental would kick them out if they just pm the people who did a mistake and give them a clear description what they did wrong instead of directly sending out the first warning.

As a Developer of RZ you should have a higher intention of keeping members on this forum than suggesting them to leave, there you got my 2 coppers.

Reaction score
Not saying anything beyond this big man.....

The Rules of the Forum and ALL Sections...
They are required to be followed by Everyone.
This includes you.

Stop arguing. I wasn't.

PS
Forum dictates that you contact a Moderator or Supervisor IF you feel there is a rule that should be changed or if you have an issue with it.

Instead of being so negative. Try PM'ing someone and asking NICELY!!!!

-------------
I have not attacked you. I stated solid facts.
If you feel that I don't belong in the KAL section... LO-Fing-L
I could in an hour know more than you'll know in a year.
Also, my Rank has nothing to do with this forum, post, or my reply. My Rank also has no power in this community, aside from being recognized as a Developer. Don't go there.

It isn't about who should go where or who(m) is allowed to reply to a thread based on activity in a section.

Your initial post was based on Your being troubled by infractions.
NOT the added post regarding how rules are being ignored.
So you swap up your story after I replied, so what, I'm not complaining or arguing.

But... Lets keep the facts straight shall we?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No offense but i stop arguing with you who has the biggest or w/e.
"I have not attacked you. I stated solid facts.
If you feel that I don't belong in the KAL section... LO-Fing-L
I could in an hour know more than you'll know in a year."

You stated your point, i said mine, the rest is up to the kalonline community to tell their opinion.
P.S. keep disliking my posts lol. like i care!

Reactions: DNC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back