Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

XanOnline - Betrayal of the Brotherhood!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, thanks for your interest into our project..
Any news: working on a full non-bugged features, trying to achieve perfection but I guarantee it has tons of new funny features, Besides the usual KalOnline style (so a player would have the option of playing the usual kal, or the new storyline depends on a player's likings)
Will come back or not: Beta release is on it's way by june (First 50 players will get bonuses at the final release)
We will keep you informed and we would like to listen incase you've got an opinion in order to improve the server feel free to discuss

Reaction score
First of all, thanks for your interest into our project..
Any news: working on a full non-bugged features, trying to achieve perfection but I guarantee it has tons of new funny features, Besides the usual KalOnline style (so a player would have the option of playing the usual kal, or the new storyline depends on a player's likings)
Will come back or not: Beta release is on it's way by june (First 50 players will get bonuses at the final release)
We will keep you informed and we would like to listen incase you've got an opinion in order to improve the server feel free to discuss
XanOnline <3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks peeps! this motivates us pretty much, hopefully afterall we make an enjoyable longterm stable server.. we could also discuss some ideas in order to improve the server itself.

Reaction score
Thanks peeps! this motivates us pretty much, hopefully afterall we make an enjoyable longterm stable server.. we could also discuss some ideas in order to improve the server itself.

Hope to see more from you mate ,
Really hopefully this time you'll make it big.

Wish all goes good on your next project , good to see you still active , catch me on skype :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ive been tracking XanOnline's progress :) n i LOVE the story line and appreciate the work thats gone into this server :)
well done hunny! :) xxxx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i played xan 1st time it opened and lemme tell ya my opinion ....sry for my harsh words but its kinda fact to me ! :D

xan online ... was such a fail ? ur video was completely diff than server itself .. i mean every1 who watched the video felt like they gonna play a miracle server ! it turned out to be umm worse than the worst kal server which i dunno a specific name for it :p

1:u had a very random start area ... crappy recoloured mobs ..random coordinates its like there were thousand mobs in a 1 metre long spot

2:u changed narutooh or fort as i remember to be the main city and its name too ... and claimed to have new world bla bla yet u had other port items working ! and when i went to other towns they were the same and completely diff of it ... so u gave a fake feeling that u actually made smth

i am tired of peeps saying "new main city bla bla bla" while they actually just changed fort or any other town

3:all ur areas ..was so random ? u used every monster in kal and just put them into one area ... comeon ! some mobs just cant be together in same map -___-

4:u promised that thief class will be opened after killing bla bla bla ... that never ever happened

5: inside the city u could even sin peeps .. (how possible is that) ! so u just came up with a city and didnt even bother to add safezone ?

so my opinion that the video was a complete lie to me and the server was just a joke and i dunno why peeps r looking forward it v2

any response alesandro o,o ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks peeps for passing by makes me so happy getting your support.
@enshetar let me answer you 1 by 1.. we have had so many plans of actually starting with thief which has went so far off the plan due to bad circumistances and yet We've learned alot out of that, now I'm not relying on another programmer to get things done for me so at the moment working on a server sided hackshield... also I'm tired of "thief, thief thief thief thief" stick to the storyline or do I have to make it as simple as ...whatever...

I never said "main city blabla" or took this as an advantage, but I'd admit that the opening was too early... should have gave it more time to apply everything and put a beta in order to discover more bugs, but mostly players were too good at complaining than telling me about a bug which they just have fun abusing it so please instead of blaming off a bug you could have informed us we could fix it right away.

As I've mentioned this is a longterm project we are not going to give up on it, and mostly the things u're talking about are changed/fixed which I had to go through all by myself since players are not really useful in telling a bug they will just keep abusing it.

so I'm sorry if my server hurted your feelings in a way or another, please accept my apology and feel free to play another server which might have more fun for you.
Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wish you best at project also don't forget to enjoy .Also remember you cant make every player happy..

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks peeps for passing by makes me so happy getting your support.
@enshetar let me answer you 1 by 1.. we have had so many plans of actually starting with thief which has went so far off the plan due to bad circumistances and yet We've learned alot out of that, now I'm not relying on another programmer to get things done for me so at the moment working on a server sided hackshield... also I'm tired of "thief, thief thief thief thief" stick to the storyline or do I have to make it as simple as ...whatever...

I never said "main city blabla" or took this as an advantage, but I'd admit that the opening was too early... should have gave it more time to apply everything and put a beta in order to discover more bugs, but mostly players were too good at complaining than telling me about a bug which they just have fun abusing it so please instead of blaming off a bug you could have informed us we could fix it right away.

As I've mentioned this is a longterm project we are not going to give up on it, and mostly the things u're talking about are changed/fixed which I had to go through all by myself since players are not really useful in telling a bug they will just keep abusing it.

so I'm sorry if my server hurted your feelings in a way or another, please accept my apology and feel free to play another server which might have more fun for you.
Thanks
ill say truly I have never played your server.. still the response you posed makes me wonder :) you seem one of the people that keeps the kal zone alive.. that's all I will say about it ;) ( not about the server but about you.. )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wish you best at project also don't forget to enjoy .Also remember you cant make every player happy..

regarding this issue ... he promised things that werent on the server so dun publish a wrong thought

anyways thx alesandro u made ur point and i got my answers

regarding thief .. idc if its there or not .. i was just wondering about ur umm talks ?claims? :p

so no hard feelings ! i wish ya the best and rly hope u success ur project ^_^

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"He promised things that were not on the server"
I'm going to strongly disagree about this, with all respect to you.. you should read every word I said,
Thanks for your support though, and I promise as long as we are working on this project we will work over the demand and the server will always be changeable in order to keep everyone enjoying or atleast most of players, Goodluck to all of you ^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I Played this server before and it was amazing i stilll have the client

Back