Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xiu comeback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've heard some rumors about old, great Xiu comming back online:junglejane:. Does anyone have some more info?

Cheers!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
someone is faking it and the saddest thing is they said they gonna add 3rd job and bof and poop like that. so ye old xiu is dead even if its fake or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all . xiu will never be back Cause the owner quited all that whole poop scene

also Excuse me for being lame . but I would like to leave a message

And also I would like to Tell that fucktard stupid admin <Gay>Mutha The sick minded Special person that comes over talkin poop about the best private server for example *xiu* . And calling his poop kal conquer editions pissed off the best custom server

You're calling Xtreme kal team a corrupted poop . What do you know about us anyways to talk like that? and I guess you would say that to yourself . about the mirror poop Cause youre the one that being corrupted gay butt having over shits to your friends

Gay Mutha i recommend you to find a doctor to help you With your sick mind Cause *I guess* you got so addicated into kal scene with your long posts and Your failed servers

Which i actually feel sad counting them servers while they aint even having a big difference than super mario

Last edited:
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Whats wrong with this community? Everyday spammers/insulters/fuckers and what else? -.- What moderators doing ? Answer: Nothing..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually @Ismir . I'm not really active at all over the ragezone community. but The topic replays proves enough about who starts the poop talking about other servers while His server aint even worth visiting ...Mutha is sick on his mind and aint worth the discuss . but He would reach my attention incase i am laughing so badly about how stupid Could that guy react like into that kal scene . Talking about himself like he knows every poop . While he has already a failed server
with 5 online players . Not even online root server :)

Reaction score
Whats wrong with this community? Everyday spammers/insulters/fuckers and what else? -.- What moderators doing ? Answer: Nothing..

Before you start judging us, try being a moderator for a week, and then once you are, leave for 2 days and see what happens in this section.
We might not be perfect, but we do our best, and we also have lifes, we don't sit here looking at the section every hour of every day, especially not during weekends.

On Topic:
The question has been answered, I'm closing the topic now. It's also cleaned so that whoever might actually care, can actually get an answer to the actual question in the topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back