• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Breaker 11

Reaction score
Hey RaGEZONERs, Today is a Special day for me, Why you ask? Well because Finally I had time to do what I allways wanted to do for a long time, Continue the "Breaker" Series, After a lot of searching for the "Prefect" Shotgun, I think i found One, I hope you like it, One more thing before you Go and Download it, Recently i've been noticing less and less "Thanks" given, Don't get me wrong I'm not an Attantion lady or something But still keep in mind that I work hard on my Models As you can tell none of them are Over-verts, Poorly Textured Or Blocky, That takes a lot of time to work on, So I hope you'll learn to Appricate more what I do for you guys for free, Allright Enough yapping, Go download and Enjoy. :lol:

RevolutioN - Breaker 11 - RaGEZONE Forums

.elu - 116kb
Texture - 403kb
Verts - 545

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@daniel1996
not spamming daniel --'

--------
revolution is official breaker 11 ? or not .

Reaction score
The silencer reminds me of the movie 'No Country for Old Men'. Silenced shotguns are cliche but they have great muzzle sounds xd.

I don't see why you'd make a silenced SPAS-12 into the breaker family, though.

Reaction score
RevolutioN , ur the beast item developper here , nice release will thak ya later just hold xD

And isn't theb breaker's name ( i mean breaker 11) isn't it already released by maiet or some server? cuz i already heard of that..

And isn't the model from gta san andreas shot gun or something

If not then WOOOT

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The silencer reminds me of the movie 'No Country for Old Men'. Silenced shotguns are cliche but they have great muzzle sounds xd.

lol, he doesn't know the actual name of the gun. He was just randomly googling and found it, and thought it'd work well.

@Topic: Nice work, looks very nicely modelled. Good job :p

Reaction score
stop releasing this poop man gtfo you're too Ducking good for ragezone.

wait why the duck does it have a silencer on it LOL

I'm not that good Irvin, and why not Releasing? I had my "joy" working for many PServers and every single one of them faild, either it was Lame staff, ego, or simply in-activity, That's why i'm a "Freelancer Developer".

@The Silencer, because it looks epic. :laugh:

Because "Spas-12" shotgun, is one of the best looking Shotguns I've seen so far, i could be wrong but still it does look good, and like I said The Silencer looks epic! :tongue:

Now this is nice. I really like it :D
Just love all your models

Thanks. :):

RevolutioN , ur the beast item developper here , nice release will thak ya later just hold xD

And isn't theb breaker's name ( i mean breaker 11) isn't it already released by maiet or some server? cuz i already heard of that..

And isn't the model from gta san andreas shot gun or something

If not then WOOOT

I'm not best at all, Styx is better then me, But I'm getting there Step-by-step. :wink:

And about "Breaker 11" , nope Maiet haven't released one, They stopped at Breaker 10, either them or someone who Modelled it.

lol, he doesn't know the actual name of the gun. He was just randomly googling and found it, and thought it'd work well.

@Topic: Nice work, looks very nicely modelled. Good job :p

Well actually I did know the name of the Shotgun, but couldn't find a good Texture of it, once I did, wham baby Breaker 11, and Thanks. :laugh:

Back