Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

De_Dust 2 CS Maps for GunZ! 2017!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As title says, I am releasing De_Dust 2 map from Counter Strike 1.5. I decided to release this map to the public. De_Dust 2 map. 100% WHOLE map of De_Dust 2, not just HALF, but the whole of it, I just edit something from it. Since I don't work any Gunz right now, and I quit. Now it is time to release some of my works. More to come Soon.

This map is from BSP map and I found ways to convert it into .map file supported to GTKRadiant (manual, lot of works to do). But there are lot of things to edit and to enhance after opening it to GTK.
Related to this post: CS GunZ Maps! Official Maps from CS. Now for GunZ!

If you like, click the LIKE button.
Don't blame me if you don't like/want this map. Just ignore this thread, common sense for peace.

Finished : July, 1 2017
Decided to Release: November 14, 2017

Map Name: Dust II

Download:

Map output:
  • ** NO lightmap
  • spawn(health/armor/ammo) added
  • Textured: de_dust 2
  • added footsteps sound effect
  • DM spawns added, TDM spawns added, CTF xyz position added
  • size on disk: 1.67 MB (1,753,088 bytes)
Screenshot:
Momar - De_Dust 2 CS Maps for GunZ! 2017! - RaGEZONE Forums

** Just edit some image file there, like you see in the SS.

More maps? Visit

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good work, I liked it. continue to follow your developments as login.mrs and others popes, I recognize your potential, you produce legendary maps! 10/10

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job, always be creative like momar. <3

Sad but you shared it in public. Anyway, nothing important but kindness.

Why people always mad instead to be happy while something new released!

Reaction score
Nice release. I just wish someone would release the town map with the invisible walls removed from all the roofs. Multiple people have started this project but no one ever finished it :(

Ninja Goblin
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice release. I just wish someone would release the town map with the invisible walls removed from all the roofs. Multiple people have started this project but no one ever finished it :(

If im bored enough ill do it, i can repurpose the halloween town max file that was leaked and i used to make a collision fix for to do it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If im bored enough ill do it, i can repurpose the halloween town max file that was leaked and i used to make a collision fix for to do it.
we all know now that you are better,

Anyway, Nice release!

Back