Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    I am Frank XZeenon's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,495

    information MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

    Attention Theoretical and Guy, if you have nothing nice to say please don't post.

    Anyway, people latley have been asking me to help them fix my Decompiler because "It's not working anymore" The reason why is because my website has expired, and I was hosting the update server through it. Anyway I'm releasing a fixed version which doesn't update; this means that it will not have an error on startup, and you will be able to use it.

    Anyway here is the fixed version.

    Download in attachment: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Credits:
    Me - GUI.
    Wad - MRS App.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by XZeenon; 26-09-09 at 08:04 AM.

  2. # ADS
    HyperFilter
    RaGEZONE Sponsor

    Rank
      Sponsor  
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9000


     

  3. #2
    mikethemak's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ragezone Spam Section
    Posts
    1,025

    Re: MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by XZeenon View Post
    Attention Theoretical and Guy, if you have nothing nice to say please don't post.
    Thats just asking for them to post.




    Anyways on topic, seems helpful, i personally wont use it, but others may. I still like the old .bat file method :]
    Pm Me If You Need My Msn

  4. #3
    Bored Mother F***er ManyBlackPpl's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    336

    Re: MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by mikethemak View Post
    Thats just asking for them to post.




    Anyways on topic, seems helpful, i personally wont use it, but others may. I still like the old .bat file method :]
    yeah, I agree, old .bat method is good, but once you get into encrypting, the .bat method just fails badly. And now a days, encrypting is becoming more commonly used so I think that very soon the .bat method of decompiling and compiling mrs files will become obsolete. Anyways, it looks nice. Not too fancy look. Suits my taste.

  5. #4
    lalala Creativity's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    493

    Re: MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by mikethemak View Post
    Thats just asking for them to post.




    Anyways on topic, seems helpful, i personally wont use it, but others may. I still like the old .bat file method :]
    bats are longidge, why not use the windows .mrs add-on and decompile in 2 clicks?
    or is this more advanced then that??
    Last edited by Creativity; 23-09-09 at 11:49 PM.

  6. #5
    mikethemak's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ragezone Spam Section
    Posts
    1,025

    Re: MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by ManyBlackPpl View Post
    yeah, I agree, old .bat method is good, but once you get into encrypting, the .bat method just fails badly. And now a days, encrypting is becoming more commonly used so I think that very soon the .bat method of decompiling and compiling mrs files will become obsolete. Anyways, it looks nice. Not too fancy look. Suits my taste.
    Eh, i never encrypt. It's pointless. People will just bypass it eventually. Just make launcher and updates unbypassable, and pack your launcher and runnable, then you dont need to worry about encrypting. At least sorta :P.

    Quote Originally Posted by Creativity View Post
    bats are longidge, why not use the windows .mrs add-on and decompile in 2 clicks?
    or is this more advanced then that??
    I've been using .bat decompiling since before gunz p servers (mrs editing ijji), im so used to doing it now that it probably would take me less time that way then with the windows addon.
    Pm Me If You Need My Msn

  7. #6
    kil me Phant0m's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,554

    Re: MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

    how do you add a file to the decompiling list???

  8. #7
    Member charlyne's Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    35

    Re: MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

    big thx for the fast fix

  9. #8
    I am Frank XZeenon's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,495

    Re: MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by mikethemak View Post
    I've been using .bat decompiling since before gunz p servers (mrs editing ijji)
    The first MRS.exe was released after private gunz servers were first made, that was in about 2003-2005? GunZ The Duel was officially released in 2003, And GunZ Developers of private servers were good at what they did. I can't remember his name but he made the MRS.exe So... You say you have been using it since before private servers to decompile IJJI mrs files? Sorry but IJJI GunZ was released in 2007-2008, so no way you are telling the truth, you are exagerating it. I'm not trying to pop your bubble, but before telling something that is not true, look through the facts so you may actually seem like you are telling the truth. Anyway... Here is where I got my information:
    [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GunZ:_The_Duel[/ame] [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ijji[/ame]
    [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAIET_Entertainment[/ame]
    [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netmarble[/ame]
    and google.

    Quote Originally Posted by darckalan View Post
    how do you add a file to the decompiling list???
    You need to have the MRS file in the folder that the program is also located in.

    Quote Originally Posted by charlyne View Post
    big thx for the fast fix
    Np.

  10. #9
    2D > 3D Wucas's Avatar

    Rank
    Developer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your bed :3
    Posts
    2,496

    Re: MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

    srsly dude, you just fail... there is really nothing special about this

    Why does no one do REAL releases anymore <.<

    (thinks its about time to leave the dying art of gunz deving)

  11. #10
    (。◕‿‿◕。) Nobody666's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,830

    Re: MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedAcheron View Post
    srsly dude, you just fail... there is really nothing special about this

    Why does no one do REAL releases anymore <.<

    (thinks its about time to leave the dying art of gunz deving)
    Not much left to do, the majority of talented people keep work to themselves. Only the same old stuff is released now.

    Also, as to the later part of your post, I already have left. Although id like to see you finish your project you said you started yesterday.


    Anyways, having it update seems weird. Its a compiler/decompiler. Not much to update to it.

  12. #11
    2D > 3D Wucas's Avatar

    Rank
    Developer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your bed :3
    Posts
    2,496

    Re: MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody666 View Post
    Not much left to do, the majority of talented people keep work to themselves. Only the same old stuff is released now.

    Also, as to the later part of your post, I already have left. Although id like to see you finish your project you said you started yesterday.


    Anyways, having it update seems weird. Its a compiler/decompiler. Not much to update to it.
    i honestly suppose the m4gg0t will be my final act for the gunz scene... unless we hit a groundbreaking thing like animations, or a full gunz source

    meh anyways xD i need to start to get into professional shiz o.o

  13. #12
    I am Frank XZeenon's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,495

    Re: MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody666 View Post
    Not much left to do, the majority of talented people keep work to themselves. Only the same old stuff is released now.

    Also, as to the later part of your post, I already have left. Although id like to see you finish your project you said you started yesterday.


    Anyways, having it update seems weird. Its a compiler/decompiler. Not much to update to it.
    It's true, we do keep the best to our selves, reason being people take credit for our stuff... So go figure. Anyway, it's not an update, it's just a fixed version because due to my webhost being expired, it had to check the update server on it, and since now it doesn't exist, when it tries to check it gets an error and closes, so I fixed that.

  14. #13
    kil me Phant0m's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,554

    Re: MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

    I still cant use it >.<

  15. #14
    I am Frank XZeenon's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,495

    Re: MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by darckalan View Post
    I still cant use it >.<
    Mind telling me what happens?

  16. #15
    Mako is insane. ThePhailure772's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,119

    Re: MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedAcheron View Post
    i honestly suppose the m4gg0t will be my final act for the gunz scene... unless we hit a groundbreaking thing like animations, or a full gunz source

    meh anyways xD i need to start to get into professional shiz o.o
    You're still going to work for Trinity, right? Also the reason why this little skid doesn't use the mrs format is because he can't even understand how a zip works. k.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
HyperFilter
Sponsored by HyperFilter , secured by Incapsula , powered by LiteSpeed.
Mods by DBTech. All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:46 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright , Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.