Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Download Center - (Releases, Fixes, Guides, more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think asking for 20 likes is the way to go. That's not going to do anything. Just update it to help the Gunz Community here not for Likes, if your soul intent is to update or release or develop things just for likes then you should really consider doing something else.

@RaGEZONE IRC
Reaction score
I don't think asking for 20 likes is the way to go. That's not going to do anything. Just update it to help the Gunz Community here not for Likes, if your soul intent is to update or release or develop things just for likes then you should really consider doing something else.

I didn't ask for likes, I asked for how many people do want it updated, if there are not enough since no one cares then I won't do it because it would be a waste of my time. If there are 20 I will update it.

Hi, I'm Omar!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's no point in asking 20 people in order to update this thread. It will cause nothing but spam. Do it if you want to or just leave it.

He can not do it on his own, he asked for 20 people to help him, and not likes, Justice_for_all just got it all wrong. He asked for 20 people to help him, if he got those 20 people, he'll update it, if he didn't, I bet he doesn't care anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back