Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EventGunzV4 Release Source Client ServerFiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Good Day .... how can i remove the advertise when i run the app?
it is a virus or something because everytime will pop up especially im on game when i play the map please HELP thanks...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Windows Defender detected 88 threats when opening these files. Never had a problem with other gunz files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same :( hope thr's someone have this file and clean :D hehehehe.... the monkey kIng avatar is so COOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As no one answered, is protection updated?
As no one answered, is protection updated?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings!

i'm having an issue when emulating a mouse through joytokey. when i press any pad button mapped to a mouse button, the client immediately closes. could this be related to a protection mechanism? any ideas on how i can solve this?

also, am i the only one who crashes in prison?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys the source is protected dont worry i worked alot on that source and i dont have any problems with it i think the items of the client has viruses but the items are very good

prison map is glitched

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GooD Day Shadi Wakeem You Have a Clean Client that dont have a Viruses?? If you have can you share ?hehehe Thank's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions, hopefully you have a couple of answers.

- the shop looks wonderful! but I can't buy anything and get: "you cannot purchase the item (m2019)".
(this might work http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/tuto-purchase-item-992394/ -untested-)

- are there keyboard shortcuts for commands in the lobby? something to "start game" instead of clicking the button?
(using tab/shift+tab and enter works in some places, though I don't know how yet for login screen, shop and inventory, channels and start game screen)

- i read somewhere that the amount of xp a kill gives can be changed, but can xp be assigned to killing mobs in quest?
(right now I set it in the database manually, though maybe someone knows another method)

- speaking of quests (and referring to fixing the prison), can maps be added/modified? is there a tutorial on creating quest/survival maps?
(this seems close
http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/tutorial-replacing-quest-maps-749023/ -untested- but i haven't found a way to create new ones and include them in the game room maps list. also, this might help in fixing the prison, though someone should provide a working version)

- oh! does anybody crashes when survival in the dungeon seconds after starting? any ideas on how to fix this?

i'm glad for your attention.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions, hopefully you have a couple of answers.

- the shop looks wonderful! but I can't buy anything and get: "you cannot purchase the item (m2019)".
(this might work http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/tuto-purchase-item-992394/ -untested-)

- are there keyboard shortcuts for commands in the lobby? something to "start game" instead of clicking the button?
(using tab/shift+tab and enter works in some places, though I don't know how yet for login screen, shop and inventory, channels and start game screen)

- i read somewhere that the amount of xp a kill gives can be changed, but can xp be assigned to killing mobs in quest?
(right now I set it in the database manually, though maybe someone knows another method)

- speaking of quests (and referring to fixing the prison), can maps be added/modified? is there a tutorial on creating quest/survival maps?
(this seems close
http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/tutorial-replacing-quest-maps-749023/ -untested- but i haven't found a way to create new ones and include them in the game room maps list. also, this might help in fixing the prison, though someone should provide a working version)

- oh! does anybody crashes when survival in the dungeon seconds after starting? any ideas on how to fix this?

i'm glad for your attention.

Im sorry to say but this server isnt for quests and .... Its only for people who like pvp and skillmapping and dashing but the prison should be fixed for sure for events and sh1t like that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shadi, can you comment on the viruses being detected in these files? Why do these get triggered but no other gunz files do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is a mrsencryption u just do in the mrsdecompiler decompile mrsencryption

first of all those are one of the best gunz files but ik they have some crap viruses cuz of their items like the donator etc..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where I can see the staff item fully?

Where I can see the staff item fully? With item id

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NOTE : This Gunz Source Is Not Mine Credits To :

This Package Includes : Source
ServerFiles
Client

For Details and what the server have modes and commands ... Here is a special video i made long ago :

Link For The Whole Package :

This Gunz Has Many Commands Items Modes And Others...
He Worked So Hard On The Source it has no bugs.
Interface is missed up so please change it but u have to add emojis and the settings.xml of the interface.
Hope You Enjoy This Release.

Is possible add a new game mods ?
any add for me please and give me server files and client tnx <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back