Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Find CRC32/MD5 of a file

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thread of old version: http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/find-crc32-of-file-601881/

purpleCRAYON - Find CRC32/MD5 of a file - RaGEZONE Forums

I remade it with finding MD5 of the file aswell.

How to use:
1) Click the button.
2) Find your file and click OK.
3) It will output the CRC32/MD5 into "logfile.txt" in the directory of the file you checked + in the textBox's in the app.

Download:
Virus Scan:

Credits:
10% - Google for examples.
30% - Author of this article for CRC32 Class -
60% - Me for doing it all.

The thing that might make people want to use this more is the fact that this doesn't need to be installed, and hashtab does.

Last edited:
ツ
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still think this is pretty pointless, sorry. Hashtab is faster and more efficient.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey great job on this, but can I ask. Might this solve my problem? Some people say my runnable is "special" such that MD5 Checks will not work with my runnable. :eek:

ツ
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Eh. It's quick and easy imo. I wouldn't want to have to search my files to select one every time I need to find an md5/crc. Right click->properties is just easy :S.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hashtab is gay.

:glare:
hashtab works fine and also has sha1 and other encryptions and works great as for your release it is decent and a useful release for those who prefer not to use hashtab

@lxchadxl

my client is the same way it will not fix the issue, the md5 check became corrupted so it can't check the md5

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Guys, not many people know where / what is a hash tab. Let's just applaud crayon for making this. It may not be very useful to you but I'm sure it wasn't alot of fun making it. So thanks crayon. <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The thing that might make people want to use this more is the fact that this doesn't need to be installed, and hashtab does.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This isn't just for Gunz. It can be used for anything, like computers without admin privs, school computers, work computers etc.

lol, hashtab was meant for getting the crc32/md5 for different reasons, and not for gunz. None the less, good job, although I prefer hashtab, because you don't have to open up another program, browse for it; all you have to do is right click and go to properties. More efficient in my mind. But still, nice work there. I wouldn't know how to do anything like that :p. This would probably be more useful for people who hate hashtab, or can't use it for whatever reason.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol, hashtab was meant for getting the crc32/md5 for different reasons, and not for gunz. None the less, good job, although I prefer hashtab, because you don't have to open up another program, browse for it; all you have to do is right click and go to properties. More efficient in my mind. But still, nice work there. I wouldn't know how to do anything like that :p. This would probably be more useful for people who hate hashtab, or can't use it for whatever reason.

computers without admin privs, school computers, work computers etc

Back