Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Green Gunz Website V2

Reaction score
This is my second website that I made with Photoshop.

Here is my first one: http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/gunz-website-v1-849873/

Just added that there so you could see if I improved or not.

Here is V2
WizCoder - Green Gunz Website V2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Ok here is the same thing just showing the Navigation bar mouse over glow and Login Coded.
WizCoder - Green Gunz Website V2 - RaGEZONE Forums

--

If you want it, well this is the release section so you can download everything you need here:

Yeah, I'm still practicing as I just started designing in photoshop

--
Downloads Count: 3

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you should try to use different background and colors.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Start with making a decent background. If you dont have a good background please stop building any websites, they are quite bad.

Reaction score
Start with making a decent background. If you dont have a good background please stop building any websites, they are quite bad.

decent bakcground?
please stop.
everything is poop like hell.

I told many people to add some designers to msn asking them for some tips.
instead of releasing poop right away.
you should do that too wizcoder.

Reaction score
Although its a green web, it has to much greens, I'd throw in some grays or blacks. Game start also doesn't look well where its placed. Making it not so green I think would make it more eye appealing tho, other than that its certainly better than a lot of the designs posted here, gj.

In Progress... FFXIV...
Reaction score
You're improving at a slow rate, but that's a good thing, not bad. If you want, you should limit the color of what is it. Try some blending effects (Blending Options) as well, it will also improve on your style. I also noticed that you're using Photoshop CS6, I never used it, because I only like CS5.1. Also try to use some custom brushes to make a better background if you know what I mean.

You'll get there soon, I believe you'll get good at website designs. ^-^

Back