Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ 1.5 Runnable + Locator+ Matchagent(update) (From source)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My Server is normal active but when i press enter after write ID and Password, the Runnable has close.
i'm using Dawson client and Touchwise runnable ?
What anything wrong on me ?
Sorry for bad English

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Runnable in release mode can't read mrs file.
And it not working T_T
If i use in debug mode, how should i do for server to using it ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i have an a bug in runnable, idk if this runnable require a graphic card??? every time I start the game, shows me the following error "Fail to Initialize Directx", I have updated the Directx, graphic drivers, etc, but the game don't start. I tried with other Runnable's (2007, 2008 and 2009) And all started very well, except that this shows me that error. I do not speak English very well, someone could help me? :(:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi, i have an a bug in runnable, idk if this runnable require a graphic card??? every time I start the game, shows me the following error "Fail to Initialize Directx", I have updated the Directx, graphic drivers, etc, but the game don't start. I tried with other Runnable's (2007, 2008 and 2009) And all started very well, except that this shows me that error. I do not speak English very well, someone could help me? :(:
Delete the config.xml and try again.

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
and where the runnable with that client I see the runnable to complete but which use a 1.5 client version Gunz?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damm nice man;)
Im starting to do stuff with gunz again. I saw the 2011 source and looked further into this. Where can I find a matchserver + xml's ? cuz im nub

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can you post the Compiled Matchserver???

STOP ASKING Gunz 1.5 Server Files! thanks only to they who have released some file of Gunz1.5 Source and try to edit your own, do not disturb the others! or wait for others releases, in this days you're spamming for Gunz1.5 files! Get a life or other, what the duck!

Ps: Sorry the bad english people.. i am italian and was angry :grr:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can i ask about my error :

I'm using Phoenix client.
If i using phoenix runnable ( have password protected ), i can't see my sever althout all mrs file was read( include system) all xml loading success( include system.xml) ,i can see loading screen, is mean loading mrs file are being read.
Then i use my runnable ( Remove .mef ), is cannot see loading screen, login map and choose character with black screen ( is mean mrs file cannot read by this runnable ). Instead of, i can see my sever and join it as well. Create game but cannot play anything.
All is cannot create a game ( mapfile.mrs can't read )
Can anyone help for me ?
I want use Phoenix client, want my runnable read all mrs file but it must be read system.mrs very well to see my sever !
Not local sever ^^!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the solution to the problem "Lcator config fail load".

-

esta es la solucion al problema "Lcator config fail load".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a problem

help me?

attached photo

sorry for my bad english :closedeyes:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i have a problem

help me?

attached photo

sorry for my bad english

You sever it not online.
That a debug sever, and not alive, press enter will have prolem
Gunz has stopped working
Sorry for my bad English.
But it mean, you runnable cannot see you sever !
This problem like me, try to find some tunnale and build from source for yourself

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice release. kinda depressing my coder has been working on this forever and now its released :/

Back