Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ 1.5 (Summer of 2011) Source.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sad shouldn't be released. also gunz 2 raiderz src getting rls very soon for sure.

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
He wants fame let him have it , though I highly recommend he doesn't.

The only fame he will get is negative attention, if he so chooses.

The price of fame in this case is very high.

Not that he cares about anything else other than his money, anyways. Obviously if he cared about anything others put effort into he wouldn't be saying blatantly stupid things like "I'm gonna release someone else's work."

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not gonna die, but only the strongest ones will stay alive. Look at the FlyFF section. Before the source was released, there were many servers up and now? Only the ones who developed the files and made them better are still up. This is probably what will happen to Gunz too :D

This is really not FlyFF fella, GunZ got dead since 2 months ago, all private servers fail, but hey, there is a reason.

They don't know how to code or do some new stuff to gunz so they get members, due to lack of coders in gunz, I don't think it'll benefit that much as long as much of the old coders quit long time ago.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One or two will compile.
The rest will not even able to compile "MatchAgent"
HAHA

Reaction score
This is really not FlyFF fella, GunZ got dead since 2 months ago, all private servers fail, but hey, there is a reason.

They don't know how to code or do some new stuff to gunz so they get members, due to lack of coders in gunz, I don't think it'll benefit that much as long as much of the old coders quit long time ago.

Flyff was the same so your point is invalid and GunZ died a long time ago.

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Awesome 2 of my fav games has it source codes leaked or hacked :) <3 Time to play!
hehe :p

wth is msxml ? i cant compile without that :s

-----------
Nvm i will fix msxml2 define thingy

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release.
Now we can wait on countless
releases of custom builds.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got those skills. and i think you also got those

Last edited:
Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
WoW Oh My God!!! Thank You Guys, Congrats...

This is a Horrifying Big Hit to Maiet!!! :w00t::w00t:

Since when was RaGEZONE Anti-MAIET? You should be thankful GunZ was even created by them, instead of being like "LOL HUGE BLOW" as if we're in some kind of huge battle or feud with them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just overlooked the code, and damm what a freaking mess.

Btw Compile will be easy going.

EDIT: Damm messy code, really had gunz atm

EDIT2: Why are there parts removed from the sources??

I know that this isn't the complete source.

Last edited:
Back