Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ Download Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I find it funny how ppl cant appreciate a good thing when its in ther face .... Nice guide

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Now save it and change the file extension to '.bat' from '.txt'. Now run that file and a folder named 'system' should come up. Go into that folder and copy the file 'zitem.xml'.

Go back to your 'MatchServer' folder and paste the 'zitem.xml' over the one that is in there. You might need to run your MatchServer.exe again for it to take changes.

Here i run the file but i get a [File name] is not a valid windows32 program or somtin to that effect .... what am i doing rong ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok.. i got to the end of step one where u do the ODBC but when i try to create the ODBC i get this..
Omer - GunZ Download Center - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: i didnt fully read the paragraph.. fixed it though :D great tut if u actually read :p

Edit2: i did the thing where you make a file from Txt to Bat.. well i double click the bat file then it instantly closes

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please reuploading this download:

Maps:

Snow town-[DOWNLOAD] (Password : LegacyGamers.net)
Metal Town

not runing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what do you type in the .bat text in step 6?
cause it says type:

then its blank?

can anyone help?

AWEOMSE GUIDE BTW!

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice work friend and when the hell did you subscribe ;p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still dont no how to make a site to make a conection for registrations between my gunz and the site which i cant make .. PLz help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Step 4 - Creating an Account (Manually):

Bring up SMSE and expand the 'Database' folder if it hasn't already been done. Expand 'GunzDB', expand 'Tables' and right click on 'dbo.Accounts' and 'Open table'.

You do not need to worry about the AID field as that is an automatic generation of account number. In the UserID field, type your account ID, in the Password field, type your account password and in the UGradeID, type in your account grade.

After you have typed all of that in, press enter and on the SQL Editor toolbar click 'Execute' (The exclamation mark symbol).
Sorry, but what UGradeID's are there? I am stuck on this, other than that, very very good post, thank you (Y) :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try reading gudes i did. But all u said is get wamp set it up and that it.. and i dont no how to mak a index. php i go to right click. new > no files so what to do maybe that my mistake.?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try reading gudes i did. But all u said is get wamp set it up and that it.. and i dont no how to mak a index. php i go to right click. new > no files so what to do maybe that my mistake.?
In that case, go open notepad (Start > All progs > Accessories > Notepad)
And just do what you have to do, then save it as 'index.php' and click the drop down menu beneath, and choose 'All Files', then save it in C:\wamp\www

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhh can some 1 help me with the experince i folowed what to do but we gainnnn sooooooooooo little like 20 per kill any1 help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gunz Online client

People somebody can upload a client files please ;)

Server didn't have BUGS ? :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've set it up, thanks to this great post by Omer, and whoever the credit's are to, but sadly, I can't get it to work through my IP, only localhost (127.0.0.1), I've fowarded ports, as I'm using my router, I also allowed the ports through Windows Firewall.

I can connect using 127.0.0.1, just not my own IP.

Could anyone possibly advice/help me please?
My E-mail should be in my profile.
Or just reply to this..

Thanks in advance,
Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back