Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ Download Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where's the client? this link is already locked?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think this is my first post in this forum ^^

i read a lot and never postet ... but this time ... i just have to say

woaa ^^ nice tut omer ;)

i got a little hint to all ppl that gets errors from match server becaus of editing some items ;) or some other stuff ...

if match server brings errors right at the beginning and wont start ... it is becaus you have some line mistakes in xml language (in most of the cases xD) then simply go in the log folder and watch the latest ... in second line i think right at beginning stands wich file is wrong ... then open the .xml file with internet explorer and it will directly lead you to the mistake ^^ (a friend did a realy nice mistake xDD i was giggeling around 3 hours ^^)

delay="339" damage-"20" range="220 ...
------------------------^

there is a little nice arrow that shows your mistake ;) so work out the mistake ... (in this case just delete the - ... in other cases its bit harder like you forgot to put an end tag or you simply droped a / in /> ) save it and watch the file agein in ie ... if its fixed try to lunch match server agein xD if it not works ... you have an other typing mistake ^^

mhh i skiped some parts of the tut ... caus acctually i knew all of that ^^'
buuuuut i read a lot >__>

but not all ...

anyway ... some other hint i not know if it was said allready i just read somewhere someone said to put the .mrs and the mrs.exe and bla bla in a special direction ... its not that hard Oo
just copy the mrs unpacker in the folder where the .mrs you want to unpack is ... then make a new text file and write in it
mrs.exe d *.mrs
and call it *.bat
run it
then do what you wanted to do and simply edit the d to a c and delete the .mrs run it agein and you got the changed .mrs file in the direction you wanted it to have ... for example you want to unpack all your maps ... just type this (was hard work for me xDD)
Oo its all gone T__T i cant find the file i have written around half hour T__T
it was like
Code:
mrs.exe d apotown.mrs
mrs.exe d metalstairs.mrs
mrs.exe d Snow_Town.mrs
mrs.exe d Hell_Mansion.mrs
mrs.exe d Dark_hall.mrs
and around 50 lines more ...

now i got a question

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
=====Clients=====

can someone upload it in other link9it backs t filefront.com

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i Have uploaded with file front here u go:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where can i get the gunz.exe

the one i am using is 28MB....

i want to customize my own gunz.exe how do i do that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
link client gunz at file font has not found,please upload new link sir.

thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please upload server_14_jul_2006.rar. i can not down on rapid
very thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah re up the perfect db 100% and client please.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me pls i have this problem with the SQL Server Management Studio Express (first step

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with keodua
can someone just upload it to megaupload or rapidshare.de
or upload it on filefront again and only send it to me (before it gets banned again).

I have a server with a lot of bandwidth which i am willing to host this file on for you guys. I also can allow you to directly upload it yourself with FTP. just contact me.
(also need someone to send me the best DB to match the 2006/07 server files as well as anything else handy to have uploaded)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ProfessorDuke, You realize the post you're replying to is over 9 months old......
that's just useless & spammy (as well as this post :p)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back