• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GunZ July 21 2008 Repack 3 - Masked Runnables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, some people have been requesting for masked runnables since I released only unmasked ones with the repack. So i'm releasing these masked runnables as add-ons. They have the exact features as the unmasked runnables except that they're masked. There is no new feature.

Common Features:
  • Masked Runnable.
  • Custom Maps Enabled. Just add them to the channelrule.xml and map.xml.
  • Stage max player limit disabled.
  • Respawn in 3 seconds. (Client part)
  • Create short named private channels (1 to 18 characters).
  • Map Banners from lobby fixed. You just need to add them to your map.xml and Lobby.xml in the default.mrs
  • Update~.mrs patching fixed.
  • Serial Key Enabled.
  • Filelist variation depends on the runnable.
  • Quest HP/AP Bar in score list fixed.

Please note that these runnables will work properly only with Repack Part 3's server files. I'm not responsible if you use them with any other server.

Masked Runnable 1 - Features:
  • Basic features that I posted above.
  • For MatchServer ONLY. It's not for the Quest + Clan Server.
  • Filelist Disabled.
  • Serial Key Enabled.

Masked Runnable 2 - Features:
  • For MatchServer ONLY. It's not for the Quest + Clan Server.
  • Filelist Enabled.
  • Serial Key Enabled.

Masked Runnable 3 - Features:
  • For QUEST + Clan Server (Quest mode in menu automatically shows up). It's not for MatchServer.
  • Filelist Disabled.
  • Serial Key Enabled.

Masked Runnable 4 - Features:
  • For QUEST + Clan Server (Quest mode in menu automatically shows up). It's not for MatchServer.
  • Filelist Enabled.
  • Serial Key Enabled.

I've tested runnable 3 and it works fine. If so, even masked runnable 1 should work properly. You need to test 2 and 4 since I don't use filelist.

Please report only genuine errors and not general errors that are caused because of you.

Downloads:
The password of the files is : phoenix

Please hit the
Phoenix - GunZ July 21 2008 Repack 3 - Masked Runnables - RaGEZONE Forums
button if you appreciate this.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very good release, but I have a question, by any chance have a guide on how to add color grades for the client?.
I would like to add my runnable Pink and Purple color, but I can not find ways to find a guide for newbies like me :/:

Reaction score
Very good release, but I have a question, by any chance have a guide on how to add color grades for the client?.
I would like to add my runnable Pink and Purple color, but I can not find ways to find a guide for newbies like me :/:

Search for threads started by Kyoshike and you'll find the tutorial but it won't work on masked runnables. You'll have to use an unmasked one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back