Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ Patch Library (27 patches and counting)

Reaction score
Nop, does not work.

REMOVED

REMOVED

Search for:
case MC_NET_ECHO:
{
/*char szMessage[256];
if (pCommand->GetParameter(szMessage, 0, MPT_STR, sizeof(szMessage) )==false) break;
MCommand* pNew = new MCommand(m_CommandManager.GetCommandDescByID(MC_NET_ECHO), pCommand->m_Sender, m_This);
pNew->AddParameter(new MCommandParameterString(szMessage));
Post(pNew);*/
return true;
}
break;
Replace with:
case MC_NET_ECHO:
{
char szMessage[256];
if (pCommand->GetParameter(szMessage, 0, MPT_STR, sizeof(szMessage) )==false) break;
MCommand* pNew = new MCommand(m_CommandManager.GetCommandDescByID(MC_NET_ECHO), pCommand->m_Sender, m_This);
pNew->AddParameter(new MCommandParameterString(szMessage));
Post(pNew);
return true;
}
break;

And read this please and look on your picture, you have /**/...
Peoples today...:
REMOVED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI wizkid.
Good drawing you posted this, I wanted to ask you something if possible.
Gunz 1.5 is too heavy for my friends play, 2008 is lightweight, do you have any solution to lighten? too many people are needing it, if possible create a topic to help everyone thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the error Tiago Pedro did WHAT YOU sent Sahar, did not work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wizkid can help me? My MatchAgent is to reconnect MatchServer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Peter, now if someone do a mistake in the password or username the login just freezes in the character screen and they cant retype the password they have to close the client, any idea?

EDIT : another bug, everytime you close the matchserver people wont be disconnected, they freeze in lobby.

EDIT : another bug, if people alt f4 they leave gunz and they wont be in-game, but if people click Logout they stay in-game while they're in the login screen.

Last edited:
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Peter, now if someone do a mistake in the password or username the login just freezes in the character screen and they cant retype the password they have to close the client, any idea?

EDIT : another bug, everytime you close the matchserver people wont be disconnected, they freeze in lobby.

EDIT : another bug, if people alt f4 they leave gunz and they wont be in-game, but if people click Logout they stay in-game while they're in the login screen.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. For now, it isn't that much of an issue, I'll look into it whenever I feel like setting up a local server and test them out.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First try to Log in into server = Normal
Second try to Log in into server = Clon of me.
Third and others try to Log in into server = cannot access server.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The multiple client issue has been resolved, re-apply patch #1. Working on fixing the rest of the bugs.

Fixed the other bugs as well. Re-apply patch 13 to fix both the logout and login bug.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello solaire, got the patch number 16? he was giving cant acess server, then I changed the ">" that you speak for the "!" and continued giving cant acess server, then I put the old code and entered the same source, finally got a guy coming from client crashando fake and the game of my players need that code could fix? grateful.
I think the patch number 16 prevents client fake, like the utopia.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello solaire, got the patch number 16? he was giving cant acess server, then I changed the ">" that you speak for the "!" and continued giving cant acess server, then I put the old code and entered the same source, finally got a guy coming from client crashando fake and the game of my players need that code could fix? grateful.

Stop using google translator.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

English:
He put the fix for the cannot access server. He up-to-date the patch #1 and #13.

Spanish:
El puso ya el arreglo de no poder entrar al servidor, tienes que poner de nuevo el #1 y el #13.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
English:
He put the fix for the cannot access server. He up-to-date the patch #1 and #13.

Spanish:
El puso ya el arreglo de no poder entrar al servidor, tienes que poner de nuevo el #1 y el #13.

Who cares about the Spanish version, this is one English forum.

Back