Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunzCord - Discord Bot for GunZ

Reaction score
Hello,

GunzCord is an open-source Discord bot that displays various information about characters, clans, and more.
For any bugs or problems, please create a new issue on Github.

Instructions can be found on the github readme.

Github:

Download:

Discord (Duelists):

Discord (HeroGamers GunZ):

Cheers

Last edited:
Reaction score
updated pushed, resources and assemblies are embedded(no more clutter and poop) and additional config fields added for later use, and fixed about command to display github and rz links

Reaction score
update pushed, fixed a bug that caused an exception when attempting to load configuration, fixed a bug that caused the database connection to hang(i hope), added additional logging, and some minor changes

Reaction score
nice realese dude, but can you say me what i need do to makes bot work?

u didnt place the instructions and i dont understand nothing about discord bot programmation, if you help me i thank, still if u want, i invite you to see the bot development, i intend to add more funcions incluind registration on discord

thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

u didnt place the instructions and i dont understand nothing about discord bot programmation, if you help me i thank, still if u want, i invite you to see the bot development, i intend to add more funcions incluind registration on discord

thanks!
Gabriel you were missing your FDP missed the time we played together.

Reaction score

thanks!

Took down the Github for now, which contained the instructions. I'll edit main post with instruction and latest bins for download soon.
My apologies!

Reaction score
Gabriel you were missing your FDP missed the time we played together.
bem cara, na verdade queria aprimorar meus conhecimentos em bot de discord, não quer dizer que se eu pegar um código de gunz pra estuda-lo significa que tô criando um gunz, se você acha que adquirir conhecimentos é perder tempo, entao você vai morrer com sua própria ignorância

Took down the Github for now, which contained the instructions. I'll edit main post with instruction and latest bins for download soon.
My apologies!

no problem, i'll wait anxiously, thanks!

Reaction score
bem cara, na verdade queria aprimorar meus conhecimentos em bot de discord, não quer dizer que se eu pegar um código de gunz pra estuda-lo significa que tô criando um gunz, se você acha que adquirir conhecimentos é perder tempo, entao você vai morrer com sua própria ignorância

no problem, i'll wait anxiously, thanks!

thanks!

Hey ! :)
where i can find the latest version of this ?

Latest bins & instructions are available. My apologies for the delays. Life has been wild lately.

Cheers

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Very few people work on Gunz nowadays, it's good to know you've kept this project of yours.

It is also nice to see that your skill set has evolved.

Keep it up!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am using your bot for my HeroGamers server
Discord link (if you are interested):

You say this bot is open source, where is the source?
I want to translate it and add some features!

Reaction score
GunzCord is being rewritten by emisand and will continue to be an open-source project.
He's made great progress and it's looking good so far.

Remember, anyone can contribute to this project.

Github

There's no bins or instructions just yet. I'll update op when they're ready.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Finished my initial release of GunzCord in Github.

Please read the documentation on how to use it here:

You can download the binaries here:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am using your bot for my Tactical Gunz Discord server.
If you are interested here's the Discord link:

Thank you for releasing this amazing open source.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Released version v1.1.0 of GunzCord in Github.

Changelog:
- Added SQLite3 compatibility for Refined Gunz source based servers
- Added an option to display Clan War notifications as an Embed with extra information instead of a single line text message.

You can download GunzCord v1.1.0 here:

Please read the documentation on how to use it here:

Back