Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Happy Fiora Proyecto (AVATAR + KATANA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hope you like (Y)
BEFORE
KeNg0UG - Happy Fiora Proyecto (AVATAR + KATANA) - RaGEZONE Forums

AFTER

hmSwzr5 - Happy Fiora Proyecto (AVATAR + KATANA) - RaGEZONE Forums
s0MTVmI - Happy Fiora Proyecto (AVATAR + KATANA) - RaGEZONE Forums
Awozqb - Happy Fiora Proyecto (AVATAR + KATANA) - RaGEZONE Forums
6w6uuUN - Happy Fiora Proyecto (AVATAR + KATANA) - RaGEZONE Forums
Co66kLN - Happy Fiora Proyecto (AVATAR + KATANA) - RaGEZONE Forums

KATANA

3UpzlSM - Happy Fiora Proyecto (AVATAR + KATANA) - RaGEZONE Forums

Adapter by: ALEJANDRO (NXS) OWNER FANTASY GAME
MODEL: leagueoflegends

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Stop leeching models from other games and try to put it in GunZ.
It will never fit in the game style, you are stealing another persons work and just rig it (if you even know how to..).

Reaction score
Stop leeching models from other games and try to put it in GunZ.
It will never fit in the game style, you are stealing another persons work and just rig it (if you even know how to..).
Technically, he made the model(I assume), I mean Riot developers are not fools to give away their own creation or post them somewhere, he just stole the skin looks you may say :3. Again, not saying you're wrong, but you know, just let him be :D

Reaction score
Technically, he made the model(I assume), I mean Riot developers are not fools to give away their own creation or post them somewhere, he just stole the skin looks you may say :3. Again, not saying you're wrong, but you know, just let him be :D

It is fairly easy to grab the models from League with the right tools, so no.. he did not make it himself (easy to spot).

Reaction score
StephanW, Why are you ripping GunZ Source & Client & Serverfiles from official GunZ very sadly.

There is a difference in using the source and actually create new stuff like maps and models instead of bluntly taking a model of massive can and just rig it.
I use and create, he just rigged it without putting any effort in making a model or texture on his own.

THAT is the difference.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
StephanW, Why are you ripping GunZ Source & Client & Serverfiles from official GunZ very sadly.

That's not a very good argument you got there sir, but even though, it's still better than ripping content from other Gunz servers and claiming it as your own, like some "high-end super-fux-pro uber-top-notch so-called developers" do. /irony

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I do not understand which are the tips, I never said the model was echoed by my only was adapted by that I showed a before and a later, forever have walks with their things there are trying to humiliate the other people

Reaction score
Yes it's sort of pathetic that people nowadays rig, But there aren't enough developers who model for gunz.
Some people like this kind of stuff, If the rig is good then it's a good release.

i do agree tho with stephan that it's way better creating your own stuff then stealing others poop but eh.
gj tho.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I do not understand which are the tips, I never said the model was echoed by my only was adapted by that I showed a before and a later, forever have walks with their things there are trying to humiliate the other people

Just ignore them, these people claim to be the "best of the best", yet their behavior only shows the opposite.

Obliviously and unconsciously, they are only revealing their immaturity and insecurity, through their constant need to diminish and belittle other people's work, in order to make them feel better with themselves (in a sick and twisted manner).

Yes it's sort of pathetic that people nowadays rig, But there aren't enough developers who model for gunz.
Some people like this kind of stuff, If the rig is good then it's a good release.

i do agree tho with stephan that it's way better creating your own stuff then stealing others poop but eh.
gj tho.

I didn't expect such words from you, I thought you were different, but I guess you have become just like them.

I have nothing against you though, but these words coming from people who work for a server that ripped content that I created myself, and then further claimed it as their own, is indeed: "pathetic"; and only reveals a high level of hypocrisy.

You "freestyle" people have no legitimacy whatsoever to criticize anyone that rips any kind of content from anywhere, much less from other games.

Please stop embarrassing yourselves, it's your loss, not 'ours'.

Reaction score
Just ignore them, these people claim to be the "best of the best", yet their behavior only shows the opposite.

Obliviously and unconsciously, they are only revealing their immaturity and insecurity, through their constant need to diminish and belittle other people's work, in order to make them feel better with themselves (in a sick and twisted manner).

I didn't expect such words from you, I thought you were different, but I guess you have become just like them.

I have nothing against you though, but these words coming from people who work for a server that ripped content that I created myself, and then further claimed it as their own, is indeed: "pathetic"; and only reveals a high level of hypocrisy.

You "freestyle" people have no legitimacy whatsoever to criticize anyone that rips any kind of content from anywhere, much less from other games.

Please stop embarrassing yourselves, it's your loss, not 'ours'.

What are you even saying,

Rigging 3D models from different games into GunZ itself can cause bad performance and overall looks really bad cause it's just different compared to how gunz 3d models are made so it's always best to create your own. I then stated that some people still like it and that there aren't any 3D modelers so it's still a good release. (if the rig has no bugs)

Yes, Yes It's pathetic to see how the gunz community can only release Rigs from other games or stolen content from other servers.

Whether i'm different or not, I really don't care i do care about gunz and i rather see some good original content then poop like this.

I'm sorry but i can't take you serious.

I have nothing against you though, but these words coming from people who work for a server that ripped content that I created myself, and then further claimed it as their own

I want to know what has been stolen from you.

Last edited:
Ninja Goblin
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I never claimed to be anything, and i still got multiple people pming me about problems that they are facing and for the most part i explain the solution to them and in the past multiple people tried to get me to be working for their place, correct me if im wrong but that doesnt happen if i know nothing what im talking about.
And yes im aware that this sentence makes me look like "i claim to be the best of the best" however that isnt true, im average in my opinion.
I praise people that put actual effort into what they are doing, most often that happens in private however so its not like anoyne from outside would notice that.
There has always been low effort people out there that do think they are hot poop, i simply dont filter my language just because you figured out how a import and export button work for the sake of inflating their ego even further.
If all you get is praise you will never improve at what you are doing because you never try to get better, you simply carry on the way you always do.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What are you even saying,

Rigging 3D models from different games into GunZ itself can cause bad performance and overall looks really bad cause it's just different compared to how gunz 3d models are made so it's always best to create your own. I then stated that some people still like it and that there aren't any 3D modelers so it's still a good release. (if the rig has no bugs)

Yes, Yes It's pathetic to see how the gunz community can only release Rigs from other games or stolen content from other servers.

Whether i'm different or not, I really don't care i do care about gunz and i rather see some good original content then poop like this.

I'm sorry but i can't take you serious.

I want to know what has been stolen from you.

You can't take me serious? Apparently you don't know me as well.

Alright then, I didn't want to do this, but if you people want to push me further and keep embarassing yourselves, here goes:

You people dislike me, yet, here's my name on your "best of the best" server:
NesuxGxx - Happy Fiora Proyecto (AVATAR + KATANA) - RaGEZONE Forums

Some random person I do not even know stating that he "created" the zitem I wrote from scratch back in 2009 for DRGunz:

My description, of the caracteristic hat I've always used; description written by myself, along with several other content that I personally wrote, on "your" zitem:

To make things even more "pathetic" - using your own words - you cry like babies when your files get leaked:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/gunzps-unpacked-1122418/

I never cried about anything ripped from my Gunz server, I'm only stating this, because you people are critisizing someone without any kind of legitimacy.

However, to further reveal your hipocrisy, when Euro Gunz/UGG files get leaked, you make a party?! LOL! I do not have any kind of affiliation with Euro Gunz/UGG, it's just that, unlike you people, I am just and honest, and I have something called "honor" - you should try that.

Instead, your act like poor innocent victims when you implicate without any kind of "tangible evidence" that Euro Gunz/UGG is DDoS'ing your server.

Dodge that!

I never claimed to be anything, and i still got multiple people pming me about problems that they are facing and for the most part i explain the solution to them and in the past multiple people tried to get me to be working for their place, correct me if im wrong but that doesnt happen if i know nothing what im talking about.
And yes im aware that this sentence makes me look like "i claim to be the best of the best" however that isnt true, im average in my opinion.
I praise people that put actual effort into what they are doing, most often that happens in private however so its not like anoyne from outside would notice that.
There has always been low effort people out there that do think they are hot poop, i simply dont filter my language just because you figured out how a import and export button work for the sake of inflating their ego even further.
If all you get is praise you will never improve at what you are doing because you never try to get better, you simply carry on the way you always do.

I didn't state that you claim you're the "best of the best", Hellsniper. I know your work, and you are, not only, an excellent map maker, but a great overall Gunz developer.

There are others who claim to be the "best of the best" when they are completely useless.

You, however, can perfectly consider yourself one of the "best of the best".

I'm being honest, I truly admire your work.

Reaction score
@ SKNEO: Please do not think that I think I am the best, cause I am not.
But back when I developed I was legitimate, making my own stuff instead of importing models from other games (there is a difference).
Besides people who model around here usually forget a key factor in the model it self: the GunZ factor, GunZ has a certain model/texture style, and it's best to stick around that style in order to make the best out of it.
I've seen a lot of models (tbh some own textures fluked) that stick out of this GunZ style so they pretty much suck right at the get go, you can have a nice high poly model but it does not make any sense if the game it self is low poly and simplistic, example this avatar from OP.

As for that zitem, that has something to do with the owners of FG, not the developers.

Reaction score
You can't take me serious? Apparently you don't know me as well.

Alright then, I didn't want to do this, but if you people want to push me further and keep embarassing yourselves, here goes:

You people dislike me, yet, here's my name on your "best of the best" server:

Some random person I do not even know stating that he "created" the zitem I wrote from scratch back in 2009 for DRGunz:

My description, of the caracteristic hat I've always used; description written by myself, along with several other content that I personally wrote, on "your" zitem:

To make things even more "pathetic" - using your own words - you cry like babies when your files get leaked:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/gunzps-unpacked-1122418/

I never cried about anything ripped from my Gunz server, I'm only stating this, because you people are critisizing someone without any kind of legitimacy.

However, to further reveal your hipocrisy, when Euro Gunz/UGG files get leaked, you make a party?! LOL! I do not have any kind of affiliation with Euro Gunz/UGG, it's just that, unlike you people, I am just and honest, and I have something called "honor" - you should try that.

Instead, your act like poor innocent victims when you implicate without any kind of "tangible evidence" that Euro Gunz/UGG is DDoS'ing your server.

Dodge that!

I didn't state that you claim you're the "best of the best", Hellsniper. I know your work, and you are, not only, an excellent map maker, but a great overall Gunz developer.

There are others who claim to be the "best of the best" when they are completely useless.

You, however, can perfectly consider yourself one of the "best of the best".

I'm being honest, I truly admire your work.

Not sure if you are serious or just a troll.
At the moment i'm thinking you are just a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back