• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

IJJI Remade Loading Screen

Reaction score
Hiiiii guys. see this?

Irahnik - IJJI Remade Loading Screen - RaGEZONE Forums

Well, I tried my best to remake it, didn't come out too nice in my perspective and looked kinda blurry. It was originally made for the now poop not-GunZ server Trinity GunZ.

Preview:

Irahnik - IJJI Remade Loading Screen - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't need it anymore so I thought the famous leechers here at RaGEZONE could have it.

Download:

Have fun,
Ironic

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yep, trinity just kinda idles there with oldfags posting on the forums. I do have my furry little developer working on Drift City though while kirby pays the bills like a boss and does MC (MC still has a large player base oddly enough) I guess I could finish my battle.net emulator with D2 support too if I really wanted to. I just don't see Trinity going anywhere.

Ontopic: I've seen you do better broski. It's just 1 adjustment layer and rendering out our logo (or you got it straight from brandi)

Reaction score
Yep, trinity just kinda idles there with oldfags posting on the forums. I do have my furry little developer working on Drift City though while kirby pays the bills like a boss and does MC (MC still has a large player base oddly enough) I guess I could finish my battle.net emulator with D2 support too if I really wanted to. I just don't see Trinity going anywhere.

Ontopic: I've seen you do better broski. It's just 1 adjustment layer and rendering out our logo (or you got it straight from brandi)

Known. I didn't like the outcome either :L.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score

haha, this is offtopic, but who do you have working on Drift City? Haven't seen much progress in the section on here.

On-topic - I like it. The font does make it awesome haha :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Wow, the loading screens are so sexy!!

Say hello to the goblin!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very simple,But at least It's usefull for "leechers" as you said
-Trinity's Logo only makes it cooler.

Reaction score
This is so simple, a few effects and a text edit, Nothing big! you have failed me once again Irwin ._.

What am I supposed to do, make 70 useless layers for no reason and lose the entire flow of IJJI I was aiming for? No, I wanted to make it look like the IJJI loader itself. I'm not gonna do what you did in your signature.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mehhh, I asked for the font it's wrong lol, Well I need the word Trinity font ;0.

Back