Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Immortal Gunz Source + Client + Database + Website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't have ant-virus :/
How do you not have Windows Defender on Windows 10? You better hope they're false positives or you're fucked. I found 800 viruses in the first set of files he released.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = maxy2010; 8874286] você precisa torná-lo compatível com todas as versões do Windows [/ QUOTE]

in fact, the game closes in 10 minutes, but asmakes it compatible with all versions of the window?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will format my computer, and put an antivirus, can you tell me a decent one?

I don't know what's good nowadays. I just use Windows Defender and Malware Bytes. Windows Defender seems to not be able to remove ramnit.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know what's good nowadays. I just use Windows Defender and Malware Bytes. Windows Defender seems to not be able to remove ramnit.

thx bro, I disabled the windows defender also haha but when formatting will be active!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx bro, I disabled the windows defender also haha but when formatting will be active!

I'm not sure reformatting will remove ramnit. You might need to run the ranmit removal tool. Keep in mind I may be completely wrong and this virus is a false positive

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Friend ; I have downloaded the MEGA file and can not find the executables of the match server; match agent not even from the locator or server keeper; Where do I find them? Another thing the locator is not in the Build folder; Where is it?

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
Hello Friend ; I have downloaded the MEGA file and can not find the executables of the match server; match agent not even from the locator or server keeper; Where do I find them? Another thing the locator is not in the Build folder; Where is it?

You need to open the .sln files for each (Gunz, MatchServer, MatchAgent, Locator) and build with Visual Studio to get the .exe files.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

You only need matchserver and matchagent to run the server the locater has been disabled

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You only need matchserver and matchagent to run the server the locater has been disabled
Ok friend, I will try and if something does not work out, I warn you, besides that Visual Studip and Sql work?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to stay for more than 10 seconds within the game without crashing?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to stay for more than 10 seconds within the game without crashing?

The gunz only supports windows 7 and XP, which windows do you have your Pain?

Back