Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Infected Server Side Only (Clean)

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
cpp:
header:

this is a exact copy of rivals do not ask for support as none will be given you need a brain for this and some programming knowledge this is not a newbie guide to infected mode this is something that will take time and no im not releasing client side as theirs too many god darn changes to be done

heres a video of what its like with client side too:

Last edited:
Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We will never quit the Rivalgamers project :) Just figured a few releases may come in handy.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
where are the directories so I can add that so ?

Reaction score
We will never quit the Rivalgamers project :) Just figured a few releases may come in handy.

I still owe you an interface. (well I don't really ''owe'' you one I just need to start making it ;'))

BUT TO NOT GO OFF-TOPIC, good release bruh. glad you arenty quiting rival.

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah thanks elian i could never quit that, found someome who's making a interface atm, i just released this due to the poor quality of fgunz one maybe people will use this instead but i dout anyone will be able to understand it other then a selected few at this forum and theirs no support given i made it i dont want to waste my time helping people implement it if you dont understand how to add it leave this topic.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and is the best known and coding Gunz, 99% prefer free style gunz infected and 1% bone just likes your rival code.

Reactions: Lib
Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and is the best known and coding Gunz, 99% prefer free style gunz infected and 1% bone just likes your rival code.

clearly because some people do not understand the programming involved and are to half asked to actually learn something so they would rather rip stuff thats extremely badly designed instead of working on a nice clean bit of programming, if you had half a brain cell you could implement this and change it to however you want your infection mode to be, so i suggest you take your noob arse comments else where you NOOB!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
clearly because some people do not understand the programming involved and are to half asked to actually learn something so they would rather rip stuff thats extremely badly designed instead of working on a nice clean bit of programming, if you had half a brain cell you could implement this and change it to however you want your infection mode to be, so i suggest you take your noob arse comments else where you NOOB!

think the issue that freestyle was better, I think that makes you uncomfortable, and wrong about you it is that you care so much of the programming, compared to those users who care to users and not just placing many staff banas things not only for staff and for users (infected freestyle 100% happy gunz) (rival gunz unhappy zombie infection 100%), as a user I am not programming I prefer the idea f gunz infected as iniciante prefer n00b programmer f gunz infected.

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
maybe instead of bitching tell me what it is you don't like about it in a pm. (and with barely any time at all you could make this exactly like fgunz one that's the point here its source code what's the point of commenting when you have no idea what to do with it and the fact its here to help people actually trying to learn something instead of spoon feeding them i think you best take your Kiddy comments elsewhere as this is not a discussion thread its actually something to help the community I don't see you helping now good day sir)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
own_prox could tell me where the directories so I can add my source?

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score

And then what is your problem?

1. Not a programmer and you complain.

2. infected are giving away the way that this code can be added various modifications if you have the ability to do it, but as you'll note that does not have and is not anyone's fault.

3. You have never compiled and tested the code and you start to complain about something that is free instead of agradezer, the post says it absolutely clear. (read before writing idiot!)

4. Position yourself and let the drama with the show...

Then you prove you're able to do a much better type game and begins to shut mouths.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cpp:
header:

this is a exact copy of rivals do not ask for support as none will be given you need a brain for this and some programming knowledge this is not a newbie guide to infected mode this is something that will take time and no im not releasing client side as theirs too many god darn changes to be done

heres a video of what its like with client side too:
I will release rivalgunz source code in next days thanks to kevin be a retarded.
It will include the mrs files and client part.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And then what is your problem?

1. Not a programmer and you complain.

2. infected are giving away the way that this code can be added various modifications if you have the ability to do it, but as you'll note that does not have and is not anyone's fault.

3. You have never compiled and tested the code and you start to complain about something that is free instead of agradezer, the post says it absolutely clear. (read before writing idiot!)

4. Position yourself and let the drama with the show...

Then you prove you're able to do a much better type game and begins to shut mouths.

1º. which claims not me.
2º. I do not know what you're talking about.
3º. everything you say you have no agreement on what we mean.

I will release rivalgunz source code in next days thanks to kevin be a retarded.
delayed because you have always sold only one copy with thousands of failures, they sold the fgunz source but did not have what really is the source of fgunz then again charged him millions of dollars and he was cheated again.

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

are you dumb? he never had it lololol, it was a quick edit of ugg source i even told him this he lied to you sorry to burst your bubble i hold the only copy and forever will

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Which Kevin? Just wondering, and who are you? Just curious.

Let Steven RIP with his GunZ projects, leave him alone, thank him for his contribution instead of harassing him with these useless posts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you please tell us where this code should be added?

Reaction score
cpp:
header:

Can you please tell us where this code should be added?

Just to save steven some time, he clearly said no support would be given. I´d help you myself but I´m not a programmer.

Back