Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Infection mode

Reaction score
Wanted to make infection, did it, figured i'd release since it's fairly clean. I'll give assistance with this unlike gungame, since this requires several different files to be changed. I won't however, give the replay code, you have to make that yourself.

Add this at the top of this function:
Code:
void MMatchStage::ShuffleTeamMembers()
{
		(m_StageSetting.GetGameType() == MMATCH_GAMETYPE_INFECTION)) return;
}

Find this in MMatchServer::StageEnterBattle(const MUID& uidPlayer, const MUID& uidStage):
Code:
{
		if (pStage->GetStageSetting()->IsTeamPlay())	pNode->ExtendInfo.nTeam = (char)pObj->GetTeam();
		else											pNode->ExtendInfo.nTeam = 0;
}

Replace with this:
Code:
{
	if (pStage->GetStageSetting()->GetGameType() == MMATCH_GAMETYPE_INFECTION)
	{
		pStage->PlayerTeam(uidPlayer, MMT_BLUE);
		pNode->ExtendInfo.nTeam = (char)MMT_BLUE;
	}
	else
	{
		if (pStage->GetStageSetting()->IsTeamPlay())	pNode->ExtendInfo.nTeam = (char)pObj->GetTeam();
		else											pNode->ExtendInfo.nTeam = 0;
	}
}

Add this at the top of ZGameInterface::UpdateBlueRedTeam():
Code:
{
	if(GetGameClient()->GetMatchStageSetting()->GetGameType() == MMATCH_GAMETYPE_INFECTION)
		return;
}

There are other places that have to be changed as well, but i'm letting you guys figure that out, I won't provide any more code support than this, as the other changes are things that must be done with every single new gamemode. If there are any bugs I will assist somewhat with this unlike gungame.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a release?bugs bugs everywhere lol ,Those who use it will give me the reason

Reaction score
This is a release?bugs bugs everywhere lol ,Those who use it will give me the reason

Bad english, bad english everywhere lol. Name 3 bugs it has lol, I haven't had any issues with it, and I did a 6 character test on the gamemode.

Edit: aren't you the same guy that thought that my gungame was worse than the other one, and got laughed at? Don't even dl my releases, you can't program so naturally you're gonna duck up my releases (not saying there's not a bug, there could be, but still, if you can't name the bugs, and you had an issue with my gungame, why even bother dling another of my releases?).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow thanks , ok edit:
i putted the files , and now i got error that "MC_MATCH_INFECT_PLAYER:"
is undeclared identifier , what i should do ?

Last edited:
Back