Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Live players in the event channel.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Since I was there these days I decided to make this contribution, I made this code for you to add in your sources.
This code shows when live players are inside the room.
Making it even easier for you who likes to give event.

Go to ZCombatInterface.cpp

Code:
Alive(pDC);

Code:
void ZCombatInterface::Alive(MDrawContext* pDC)
{
    ZCharacter* pCharacter = GetTargetCharacter();

if (pCharacter == NULL || pCharacter->IsObserverTarget())
        return;

char szAlive[64]; // alive
    pDC->SetFont(GetGameFont()); // default font
    pDC->SetColor(MCOLOR(255, 255, 255)); // color

if (strstr(ZGetGameClient()->GetChannelName(), "Channel (Event)") && ZGetMyInfo()->IsAdminGrade()) // channel
    {
        int nPlayers = 0;
        for (ZCharacterManager::iterator itor = ZGetGame()->m_CharacterManager.begin(); itor != ZGetGame()->m_CharacterManager.end(); ++itor)
        {
            ZCharacter* pCharacter = (*itor).second;
            if (ZGetGame()->GetMatch()->IsTeamPlay())
            {
                if (!pCharacter->IsDie() && pCharacter->GetTeamID() != ZGetGame()->m_pMyCharacter->GetTeamID())
                {
                    ++nPlayers;
                }
            }
            else if (!pCharacter->IsDie() && pCharacter != ZGetGame()->m_pMyCharacter)
            {
                ++nPlayers;
            }
        }
        sprintf(szAlive, "%d Live players in the room", nPlayers);
        TextRelative(pDC, 10.f / 800.f, 100.f / 600.f, szAlive);
    }
}

Go to ZCombatInterface.h
Code:
void         Alive(MDrawContext* pDC);

TqjCeqf - Live players in the event channel. - RaGEZONE Forums
Credit to me for this great idea. :love:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but I would have thought of this before hahaha.
for some time now I've been planning a battle royale mode on gunz
but it is something complicated since it does not have the function of inventory or collection of items, in addition I am looking for a way to import a
map for the gunz of a very reasonable size for the mode.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry but I would have thought of this before hahaha.
for some time now I've been planning a battle royale mode on gunz
but it is something complicated since it does not have the function of inventory or collection of items, in addition I am looking for a way to import a
map for the gunz of a very reasonable size for the mode.

And a waste of time battle royale to gunz, even because it is out of the term gunz, it is not worth wasting time for it, better think of creating something related to gunz something that does not stay out of the standard.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And a waste of time battle royale to gunz, even because it is out of the term gunz, it is not worth wasting time for it, better think of creating something related to gunz something that does not stay out of the standard.

i thought the same way, since i started a project on unity3d specifically for the battle royale game mode, gunz died a long time due to bad faith of the community in question the renewal of it.
leaving a little of the common or the sameness that lasted a long time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i like this i would suggest a continue that i would do myself . a chat input to info in the game at current roommaster about a players who enters into his roomstage while in stage and if they does not entry to game you can keep track on them and if they idles or otherwise let you know about they left the roomstage. maybe a little bit lame idea to actually use this but it can be still quite funny that you can get a peek of who's constantly joining your rooms but never want to entry to game.

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
i like this i would suggest a continue that i would do myself . a chat input to info in the game at current roommaster about a players who enters into his roomstage while in stage and if they does not entry to game you can keep track on them and if they idles or otherwise let you know about they left the roomstage. maybe a little bit lame idea to actually use this but it can be still quite funny that you can get a peek of who's constantly joining your rooms but never want to entry to game.

But isn't that already included in the game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes it is, thats what makes it easy to implented to from gameroom to in stage a extra information thats not delivered there then hah.

Back