Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LK Donation Set

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Not bad.. this pretty.. :p

I Preparating my ultimate release.. This GunzServerfiles June Final Working 100% With all Texture Custom and all maps...

O.O me want me want me want :)
Lol me want xD O,o ! when when when , i , i ,i WANT!!! im sick of grabing all items they release cant they just release a shop +zitem+ all files for items contains all of the release items?? if any1 got please share with me , PLZ:blush:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have a problem... i put the man.mrs and woman.mrs in Models and when its Loading screen on Loading Mesh its closing the game!!! WHY?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i have a problem... i put the man.mrs and woman.mrs in Models and when its Loading screen on Loading Mesh its closing the game!!! WHY?

You didn't add them to zitem or not correctly

--

Lloyd nice one 7/10!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The zitem can't find the elu's you probably didn't add them right in Man/woman.mrs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lol, these were leeched onto FreedomGunZ, hasn't been released but they said they made the same donator, unless ofcourse, you are a dev on there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope i made this all on my own i don't know freedomGunz at all?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can we put others meshnames ? For ADD The Others Donator Set's !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There anyway to make on site a donation page that gives you these when u donate?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i added them to my test server and i put them on but i have nacked body why =S?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1/10 Basic color change and a little change but other then that it's the same as any other.

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

Can we put others meshnames ? For ADD The Others Donator Set's !

No you have to change the mesh name in order for you to use the same set but different. use the Mini elu editor.

Back