• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Loading Screen - Xeon

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
And another :laugh: Enjoy. Click thanks if you want :blush:

Abstrakt - Loading Screen - Xeon - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Decent. I like how sober you make your loading screens. 7.5/10

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Decent. I like how sober you make your loading screens. 7.5/10

That's my style. Simplicity, is professional to me. Not all that crazy wacko design seen on interfaces with like inverted colors, that's kind of ridiculous.. But yes, thanks :lol:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wacko is my word :(
xD!

Its awesome, but .. it looks like the char if floating cause of the little smudge.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
woot yay finnaly i see people making simple loading screens and unlike some nab released all flashy crap sparkly loading screens with some shining pink poop.

Good job 10/10 + Thanked

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's my style. Simplicity, is professional to me. Not all that crazy wacko design seen on interfaces with like inverted colors, that's kind of ridiculous.. But yes, thanks :lol:
Then I'm just like you. :p

Retired modder
Loyal Member
Reaction score
release your .psd's lol!
or pass them on to me so I could adjust some stuffz which will make it look pro'er.
And then you could re-adjust my adjustment and than it's "woa"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Cant now gotta go to summer camp. Lol!! be back soon see ya guyz ill reelease more with psd when i can!

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol, what's with the title of my old server abs? Lol

Back