Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ODBC Registerpage V2

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nope. :] its a little treat that I found out how to do by looking into like ALLLLL the vbulletin files.

trust me it took a long time to find out but I figutred it out.

To get back on that, I did it for a project I worked on a while back. It's a matter of a simple salt and 2 MD5 hashes. It took me 3 hours to find out, but I'll clue you all:

It's using 2 MD5 hashes, one of the salt and one of the salt and password together.
Thereby, it needs to be inserted in 3 tables. user is one, there are 2 left.

Good luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
-_- When im trying to register it said :

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]La conversion d'un type de donn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-_- When im trying to register it said :

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]La conversion d'un type de donn

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
SQL injections is for noobs.

True but their everywhere and its gonna happen sooner or later, I've got a nice attempted hack log list thats now a few kb in size in plain text. So thats plenty of attempts :p
Anyways some nice improvements, probably the best form of ip banning players.

Last edited:
Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\AppServ\www\Gunz\Register\index.php on line 173

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Kan de waarde NULL niet invoegen in kolom UCoins, tabel GunzDB.dbo.Account. De kolom staat geen NULL-waarden toe. INSERT is mislukt., SQL state 23000 in SQLExecDirect in C:\AppServ\www\Gunz\Register\index.php on line 176
what does it means>?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just allow NULLs for that column. It's somewhere in the properties.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What should i type in the Accountable and what in the loginable? Thats what i need to finish the page , please help , thanks ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I think this belongs tou you,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Deprecated: Function sql_regcase() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 27

i get this error can any help?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I get these errors:

Code:
Deprecated: Function sql_regcase() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\register\index.php on line 27

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\register\index.php on line 52

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\register\index.php on line 53

Deprecated: Function sql_regcase() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\register\index.php on line 27

Error

though I tested it and made an account fine, so is this just nothing to worry about?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Dude you just bumped a 152187 month old topic...

Back