Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ODBC Registerpage V2

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So? Why new people shouldn't make new posts if something they have new didn't worked? lol.

My comment on that is below your message, above mine.

People just post on topics that are so old.

That is why people start posting when they didn't figure out
1: How to fix it.
2: Where are the problems.
3: What causes it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i have just One errors :
Code:
Deprecated: Function sql_regcase() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\Register2\index.php on line 27
Please help me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I get rid of "Function sql_regcase() is deprecated in index.php on line 27"

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I get this error :

Code:
Deprecated: Function sql_regcase() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 27

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 52

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 53

Deprecated: Function sql_regcase() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 27

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]De conversie van char-gegevenstype naar een datetime-gegevenstype heeft geresulteerd in een datetime-waarde buiten het bereik., SQL state 22008 in SQLExecDirect in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 176

Error
poop happened. Please report this bug at our forums.

I hope one of you can help me (A)
PeaCe <3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It means the function's are obsolete this happened with php 5.3.0
a easy solution would be using a older version of php.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Im pretty new in the php stuff.
I just copied the index file from WizkiD ;O
Can you tell me how i can fix this xP
Thanks in advance :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could change the functions. but i suggest u switch to a older version of php because because it's the easiest way.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could you nitwits stop FRICKEN BUMPING? Just read the fricken thread before posting.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wow! nice release... wizkidje, prozord... work 10/10

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am so sick of this...

i have this kind of message's at every released php site.

Warning: odbc_connect() [function.odbc-connect]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]De aanmelding voor gebruiker SA is mislukt. De gebruiker is niet gekoppeld aan een vertrouwde SQL Server-verbinding., SQL state 28000 in SQLConnect in C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-5.3.2i\www\index.php on line 23
Can't connect the MSSQL server.

Translation

Warning: odbc_connect () [function.odbc-connect]: SQL error: [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Driver] [SQL Server] The login failed for user SA. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection., SQL state 28000 in SQLConnect in C: Program Files (x86) EasyPHP-5.3.2iwwwindex.php on line 23
Can not connect the MSSQL server.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am so sick of this...

i have this kind of message's at every released php site.

Warning: odbc_connect() [function.odbc-connect]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]De aanmelding voor gebruiker SA is mislukt. De gebruiker is niet gekoppeld aan een vertrouwde SQL Server-verbinding., SQL state 28000 in SQLConnect in C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-5.3.2i\www\index.php on line 23
Can't connect the MSSQL server.

Translation

Warning: odbc_connect () [function.odbc-connect]: SQL error: [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Driver] [SQL Server] The login failed for user SA. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection., SQL state 28000 in SQLConnect in C: Program Files (x86) EasyPHP-5.3.2iwwwindex.php on line 23
Can not connect the MSSQL server.

Easy, check you ODBC if it's connection with browser of sql or not... if you need help please feel free to contact with me, ak-staff@hotmail.com ; or ; progunzsoul@hotmail.com, any way the both of messenger is online :8:

Back