Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Old_Haven

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So bear with me as this is the first map I've made in a few years, but I think it's pretty decent for not making anything for a long time. MRS file is provided, PM me if you would like the .map file. Have not tested in-game.

Screenshots:
Justice For All - Old_Haven - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Your maps could need a skybox and an improved lightmap.

By the way: Skillmaps are by far the most popular custom maps, maybe you could make some of those. A medstyle map would be pretty special.

Last edited:
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have no way to test them with a skybox because I don't have a Gunz client to test them on, and I usually rush with the lightmap and just place the lights wherever so yeah I agree the light placement could be better lol

I actually started working on a skillmap the other day but decided to not finish it because I figured nobody played or liked them anymore.... But I'll work on it some more a little later since they are still popular you said.

Reaction score
I have no way to test them with a skybox because I don't have a Gunz client to test them on, and I usually rush with the lightmap and just place the lights wherever so yeah I agree the light placement could be better lol

I actually started working on a skillmap the other day but decided to not finish it because I figured nobody played or liked them anymore.... But I'll work on it some more a little later since they are still popular you said.

If that is the case I wouldn't release maps without testing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just gonna go ahead and get all the negative comments out of the way.

Gunz is dead, stop developing
Stop using GTK, it's a dead program
3DS is the future of a dead game
The lighting sucks for FSRAD

Blah blah blah

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your maps could need a skybox and an improved lightmap.

By the way: Skillmaps are by far the most popular custom maps, maybe you could make some of those. A medstyle map would be pretty special.

medstyle map what has GunZ become.

Back