Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quest Pack Nostalgia (Mocro, Legacy, MaximoGunZ, ect)

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, I had this planned to release a while ago but I had a few setbacks, anyway everything is fine and here I bring you this old school mission pack, includes King Boo, Mario, Ghost, Robots, ChallengueQuest NPC and more, the installation is extremely simple they should only copy and paste in their xml.

One more contribution to my beautiful community and the long tongues that are best followed by spectators, a phrase dedicated to my enemies who love them very much.:eek:tt:

:love:

Note: Be careful not to replace the files in the folder with their original files.

Link:
Password: Jorklenis2

Screenshots:

kfmvLqU - Quest Pack Nostalgia (Mocro, Legacy, MaximoGunZ, ect) - RaGEZONE Forums

Vzq14aV - Quest Pack Nostalgia (Mocro, Legacy, MaximoGunZ, ect) - RaGEZONE Forums

i3lk6gA - Quest Pack Nostalgia (Mocro, Legacy, MaximoGunZ, ect) - RaGEZONE Forums

xEkYJcN - Quest Pack Nostalgia (Mocro, Legacy, MaximoGunZ, ect) - RaGEZONE Forums

QAVVKWN - Quest Pack Nostalgia (Mocro, Legacy, MaximoGunZ, ect) - RaGEZONE Forums

YQUmNEn - Quest Pack Nostalgia (Mocro, Legacy, MaximoGunZ, ect) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, I had this planned to release a while ago but I had a few setbacks, anyway everything is fine and here I bring you this old school mission pack, includes King Boo, Mario, Ghost, Robots, ChallengueQuest NPC and more, the installation is extremely simple they should only copy and paste in their xml.

One more contribution to my beautiful community and the long tongues that are best followed by spectators, a phrase dedicated to my enemies who love them very much.:eek:tt:

:love:

Note: Be careful not to replace the files in the folder with their original files.

Link:
Password: Jorklenis2

Screenshots:

kfmvLqU - Quest Pack Nostalgia (Mocro, Legacy, MaximoGunZ, ect) - RaGEZONE Forums

Vzq14aV - Quest Pack Nostalgia (Mocro, Legacy, MaximoGunZ, ect) - RaGEZONE Forums

i3lk6gA - Quest Pack Nostalgia (Mocro, Legacy, MaximoGunZ, ect) - RaGEZONE Forums

xEkYJcN - Quest Pack Nostalgia (Mocro, Legacy, MaximoGunZ, ect) - RaGEZONE Forums

QAVVKWN - Quest Pack Nostalgia (Mocro, Legacy, MaximoGunZ, ect) - RaGEZONE Forums

YQUmNEn - Quest Pack Nostalgia (Mocro, Legacy, MaximoGunZ, ect) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for sharing to the community.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its working Thanks for the release jork.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
~ Special Quest
Map : Mansion
Item Combi. : Scrider's Register Volume I & Scrider's Register Volume II

~ Robot Challenge
Map : Prison
Item Combi. : High-class Gear & High-class Gea

xml palmpou_bman file loading failure !!!

xml shooter file loading failure !!!
xml shooter2 file loading failure !!!
xml shooter3 file loading failure !!!

i got crash when the combination burn then it boom crashed! that is my mlog.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
~ Special Quest
Map : Mansion
Item Combi. : Scrider's Register Volume I & Scrider's Register Volume II

~ Robot Challenge
Map : Prison
Item Combi. : High-class Gear & High-class Gea

xml palmpou_bman file loading failure !!!

xml shooter file loading failure !!!
xml shooter2 file loading failure !!!
xml shooter3 file loading failure !!!

i got crash when the combination burn then it boom crashed! that is my mlog.

that files is missing. pampou_bman folder of model/NPC, shooter, etc. jorklenis2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in zip : model/npc/robots/babyrobot/robotw_blast_fall.elu.ani file not found!!
in zip : model/npc/robots/slaverobot/goblinr_jump_up.elu.ani file not found!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in zip : model/npc/robots/babyrobot/robotw_blast_fall.elu.ani file not found!!
in zip : model/npc/robots/slaverobot/goblinr_jump_up.elu.ani file not found!!

Like Iazetta said, again missing files..
The string literally says what the problem is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! im new to Gunz and im creating my own server for my family LAN. Could you reupload these files so we can PVE? They look pretty awesome

Back