Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] EvilGunZ Source/Server/Client Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks for the contribution the community, thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

well, first, awesome that you have and share this. I've been looking for a quest-oriented server since I started playing! though I don't know what's in here, it's probably amazing.

I have a request, though. I'm using a gamepad and all versions I've tried crash, apparently due to this:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f311/incompatibility-joy2key-xpadder-1151607/
if you could comment
CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)AntiShotbotLogger, 0, 0, 0);you'd be getting a follower from me! certainly, the package is hopefully not too heavy (data plan is close to half the reason I haven't downloaded visual studio) and virus-free (I still try to recover files from last quarantine! ...I'll fix you,maplestory server, wait there!)

I certainly hope my message finds you in good terms. I eagerly await your answer.

PS. i asked elsewhere if someone knows about something. i read somewhere that the amount of xp a kill gives can be changed, but can xp be assigned to killing mobs in quest?
(right now I set it in the database manually, though maybe someone knows another method). how about random cash shop item drop on kill/death (both for mob and player).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
restore DB error 3241...

How should I use the database?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you.However, an error also appears. Is there a way to build it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the same error still appears, i may have used 2018, sorry i forgot
Thank you again.I will try again.I'm sorry I lack English.

The problem was solved. I can not do it on the client. It's too difficult (I do not know English) I'm sad but I have to give up.

Back