Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Fixed GunzLauncher + ZPatchBuilder (Enccrypted MRS Updating)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retired modder
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I lol'ed at your sig btw :D
^^

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
Gotta test this.
But I think you only hex edited mrs to mbs or something.
That's not really fixing lol.
If the long analazing patch info bug is fixed, ur kinda awesome.

EDIT: I see that Lambda is viewing this thread now too so I want to take the oppurtunity to ask you to release the Gunz 2008 Server Files since you quited Gunz development.

Sultan of Yolo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It won't build the patch.xml for me Q_Q
same here + normal one isn't working for me..

I am just doing this, use a normal runnable and name it Gunz.exe or theduel.exe as the zpatcher needs.

name your orginal runnbale Gunz_new.exe and then run zpatchbuilder, delete the Gunz.exe file from folder + patch.xml, and rename Gunz_new.exe to Gunz.exe in client folder + patch.xml, done :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its really easy to fix, Search hex in ZpatchBuilder and GunzLauncher for MRS and change by MBS.

Problem Fixed. xd

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didnt change anthing to MBS lol. Anyway GunzZPatchBuilder.exe builds the patch for Gunz.exe and TheDuelZPatchBuilder.exe builds the patch for TheDuel.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it normal that it takes ages to build up a patch.xml with TheDuelZPatchBuilder ?

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks for credtis its not hard at all to do but if u want better performace i suggest useing the ijji launcher that was released on this forum somewere and all u do is

hex edit the fpatch change mrs to mbs or w.e 3 letter word u like
and do the same with the launcher

and to change what exe the laucher excutes search theduel.exe and then do lile this Gunz.exe then just go to the left hand side and 0 out the xe from theduel.exe

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks for credtis its not hard at all to do but if u want better performace i suggest useing the ijji launcher that was released on this forum somewere and all u do is

hex edit the fpatch change mrs to mbs or w.e 3 letter word u like
and do the same with the launcher

and to change what exe the laucher excutes search theduel.exe and then do lile this Gunz.exe then just go to the left hand side and 0 out the xe from theduel.exe

This is the IJJI launcher that was released. It uses the DLLS, and it autoupdates itself.

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh so the auto update over launcher works
i belive me and vitor were the first to find out how to fix the encryted mrs cause lambda coded a launcher for his srv due to this prob :p

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@bounty-hunter do u wanna die then if not stfu i dont see ur releases any good i mean honistly why would people use your launcher when they can use the orignal anyways does yours even send the serial keys to the gunz.exe or theduel.exe or do ppl have to disable them if so ppl can bypass ur launcher so easy

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
xd the bug is still in the launcher XD it won't update the launcher itself cuz Xiao removed the exe bit when is not necassary for the ijji launcher which is what used and did a lil asm coding and hex editing

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice one. Is it not only some small hex edits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back