Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] GunzLeague Source + Client + Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, If you have not heard of this server, it has basically the same idea of Top Gunz and Gunz Pro. (Original items, balanced, source basically organized and meets all the requirements of those who enjoy a traditional and competitive play)

* Without further ado, this client and source is a great base for projects.

Source League:

Client League:

Encrypt:

Launcher (compiled):

Credits : a1tl4, pls, hecht

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
the source includes with server
or without, source client only?

Reaction score
excause me ,how to build code,use vs2015 or build_gunz.bat file? when i use this to build code,it show me can't find Utils folder.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release.
Btw, nothing special lol!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is awful. You literally wrote the same 28 lines in 12 different places just to get colored names.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, If you have not heard of this server, it has basically the same idea of Top Gunz and Gunz Pro. (Original items, balanced, source basically organized and meets all the requirements of those who enjoy a traditional and competitive play)

* Without further ado, this client and source is a great base for projects.

Source League:

Client League:

Encrypt:

Launcher (compiled):

Credits : a1tl4, pls, hecht

Nice release.

This is awful. You literally wrote the same 28 lines in 12 different places just to get colored names.
Certainly it could be set in one place but this is something simple to be fixed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone please reupload all the files.

Last edited:
Back