Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reminition Bot v1.0

Reaction score
Lets go into detail.

This is no way malicious.
The use of this is how you choose to on your own.
It was wrote purely by in C#.
It allows you to send packets to matchserver without the need of the gunz client.
System32 gave me an infraction that said I was a spammer noob and my bot was malicious.
RZ needs less faggy mods who aren't idiots.

Any who, have fun.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys shut the hell up. Don't spam phail's thread. I Understand that system32 got mod for no reason etc. anyway I still don't get what this bot does... and Katsuro go on msn and talk to me someone added me posing as you on msn.

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
may someone tell me what this does?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
may someone tell me what this does?
Here, i got this from his 2 previous threads. ;p hopefully it explains it to you.

Code:
This is a simplistic bot wrote by ME. It contains the protocol needed to be loaded, and the gunz.dat for trivia questions. Note that this is not finished, and can NOT go in game yet. It's just a start on it. It's wrote in C# using .NET 3.0. Enjoy.

Here it is again. This is a C# Gunz Bot I wrote on MY OWN. Credits to me, thanks to ZyZ & OWS <3.

Source is included, compile it to match your server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hmm... ill wait, till it can alest can go ingame, but very nice start

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, back to saying how much System32 is useless as a mod. jk
This bot is supposed to be only a TINY part of the Kore bot, but I doubt that it has ANY of the super features, (like using the Kore Matchserver, or the Kore ServerDestroyer o_O)
btw Jacob, I'm still missing some files to make Kore run you fag, next time you decide to gimme something accidentally, give it to me complete :mad:

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wasnt Reminition completed before? I think I have heard this being used as a hack before I think in old LG I believe, but not sure.

Reaction score
We can make a Anti hack include it this way?

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sweet did you update the dl link? (or will you :p)

Back