Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Old School GunZ Compiled + Client + Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are my files, well what i could recover and some further modifications, continued from My RePACK (not Jur13ns version, my un edited-one). still missing files in client but more complete and bugs fixed ip address to look for in source:
192.168.0.13 change to yours
build BRAZIL
serialkey enabled
filelist disabled
Gunz Patch library patches 1-16 applied
needs patches 17-26 (all the sqldb)

no further support provided dig through and learn

Link :

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are my files, well what i could recover and some further modifications, continued from My RePACK (not Jur13ns version, my un edited-one). still missing files in client but more complete and bugs fixed ip address to look for in source:
192.168.0.13 change to yours
build BRAZIL
serialkey enabled
filelist disabled
Gunz Patch library patches 1-16 applied
needs patches 17-26 (all the sqldb)

no further support provided dig through and learn

Link :

thanks bro, ^_^
Can I compile your source to any version of Visual Studio?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks bro, ^_^
Can I compile your source to any version of Visual Studio?
At the moment Just VS Architect 2003, I'm Currently Working on a complete over haul and updating the coding

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey buddy thanks for this, Can you recall which year?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[HELP]Quest + Survival + Clan - SOURCE Oldschool Gunz

Hello, friends, as it says in the title it helps to put Quest + Survival + Clan, on the same server, I have just compiled the source of MSM_TEST and changed it to MSM_CLAN when I compile it does not give me any errors, however, I compile cscommon, Gunz, and matchserver, I compile it and gunz.exe I insert it to my Gunz folder, enter everything fine, but CLAN WAR + does not come out AND THE QUEST IS NOT, in the server.ini I put CLAN (if it grabs), Test (it does not grab ), quest (if you grab), I don't know what to do, please wait for your help

Gregon132 - Old School GunZ Compiled + Client + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

---------

Gregon132 - Old School GunZ Compiled + Client + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Back