Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SPECIAL ITEMS FOR YOUR GUNZ | Sword & Guns | 14 itens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
refilled by requests!

Hey Ragezone,

Below are some and items for you to add on your servers.

There are 14 items divided into weapons, swords and others.

Duelisto Shotgun
J2gdfkU - SPECIAL ITEMS FOR YOUR GUNZ | Sword & Guns | 14 itens - RaGEZONE Forums

Genesis Revenge Shotgun
zEDdLfx - SPECIAL ITEMS FOR YOUR GUNZ | Sword & Guns | 14 itens - RaGEZONE Forums

Limit Breaker
aHdLLxV - SPECIAL ITEMS FOR YOUR GUNZ | Sword & Guns | 14 itens - RaGEZONE Forums

Pony Shotgun
egoXVQL - SPECIAL ITEMS FOR YOUR GUNZ | Sword & Guns | 14 itens - RaGEZONE Forums

Hot Shotgun
UFjKA2V - SPECIAL ITEMS FOR YOUR GUNZ | Sword & Guns | 14 itens - RaGEZONE Forums

Fafnir Rifle
bVRD8D5 - SPECIAL ITEMS FOR YOUR GUNZ | Sword & Guns | 14 itens - RaGEZONE Forums

Predator Missile (the shots fall from the sky)
Ifxqz7q - SPECIAL ITEMS FOR YOUR GUNZ | Sword & Guns | 14 itens - RaGEZONE Forums

Blood Katana
N7jgtqI - SPECIAL ITEMS FOR YOUR GUNZ | Sword & Guns | 14 itens - RaGEZONE Forums

Clarymore Katana
TjMMp6K - SPECIAL ITEMS FOR YOUR GUNZ | Sword & Guns | 14 itens - RaGEZONE Forums

Boxing Gloves Katana
tYRCCKM - SPECIAL ITEMS FOR YOUR GUNZ | Sword & Guns | 14 itens - RaGEZONE Forums

Poop Katana
BKrR7z2 - SPECIAL ITEMS FOR YOUR GUNZ | Sword & Guns | 14 itens - RaGEZONE Forums

Shield Katana
6zVornC - SPECIAL ITEMS FOR YOUR GUNZ | Sword & Guns | 14 itens - RaGEZONE Forums

Admin XX Bang Bang Shotgun
TvpXzNe - SPECIAL ITEMS FOR YOUR GUNZ | Sword & Guns | 14 itens - RaGEZONE Forums

Admin XX Hit Hit Katana
ncoQZQk - SPECIAL ITEMS FOR YOUR GUNZ | Sword & Guns | 14 itens - RaGEZONE Forums

ATTENTION! THE ONLY CREDITS I HAVE TO BE POSTED!

DO NOT TROUBLE!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Obs: The only credits I have in this post is the one to post, because the items are not my own. If any creator recognizes these items tell me for the credits.

So you're telling me you don't know where any of these items come from but you have the decency to leech and release them on ragezone.
What a way to shame my old ragezone name. I'm pretty sure you know damn well where those items come from besides that this release sucks anyways.

Next time release something original that nobody else has yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have been leeching stuff from maiet since the beginning, Now some kids are crying that their models are stolen grow the duck up i feel more for maiet then this whole hypocrite community together.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have been leeching stuff from maiet since the beginning, Now some kids are crying that their models are stolen grow the duck up i feel more for maiet then this whole hypocrite community together.

Dude, you're my idol!

Reaction score

Hahaha this made me laugh for a bit,
Hypocrite good one.

Any server has their own special items modeled by their own Developers.
All this has been released already so it's nothing special to begin with and just a " Leech " release cause these items are already out there is no reason to make yet another copy and past thread with the same items over and over, Which basically ends up as a bad and boring as LEECHED release. Nobody cares whether the items are stolen from a server bro we all know where those items belong to anyways.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/gunzps-unpacked-1122418/

So like i said already

Nothing special just the same boring stuff. which is becoming very sad you can clearly see how dead this game is when you get people releasing stuff thats already been released then try to act like the saint they are cause it's such a good release lmfao.

W/e man.

I personally rather see new stuff released then the same old other pserver items and so on.
Like a actually good interface, New Widget System, New character Emotes.

So much possibility's yet this community chooses to release stuff thats already released.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahaha this made me laugh for a bit,
Hypocrite good one.

Any server has their own special items modeled by their own Developers.
All this has been released already so it's nothing special to begin with and just a " Leech " release cause these items are already out there is no reason to make yet another copy and past thread with the same items over and over, Which basically ends up as a bad and boring as LEECHED release. Nobody cares whether the items are stolen from a server bro we all know where those items belong to anyways.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/gunzps-unpacked-1122418/

So like i said already

Nothing special just the same boring stuff. which is becoming very sad you can clearly see how dead this game is when you get people releasing stuff thats already been released then try to act like the saint they are cause it's such a good release lmfao.

W/e man.

I personally rather see new stuff released then the same old other pserver items and so on.
Like a actually good interface, New Widget System, New character Emotes.

So much possibility's yet this community chooses to release stuff thats already released.

Well, these possibility's you are talking about are gone, GunZ developers left the scene for good. ( not all )

Unlike developers that made their own models for GunZ doesn't really mean a thing if you are profiting from a game that you didn't make.

I'm not even going to mention some private servers, but recently some server has killed their own player-base.

Didn't we all start leeching first and then using that leeching process into making our own models that is were the inner rage and zone comes from when our models are getting released without permission.

Reaction score
Well, these possibility's you are talking about are gone, GunZ developers left the scene for good. ( not all )

Unlike developers that made their own models for GunZ doesn't really mean a thing if you are profiting from a game that you didn't make.

I'm not even going to mention some private servers, but recently some server has killed their own player-base.

Didn't we all start leeching first and then using that leeching process into making our own models that is were the inner rage and zone comes from when our models are getting released without permission.

anyways bro the point of my post is not bashing him on if the files were stolen or w/e it's that they already been released and he's trying to get credits for it.

just a boring butt release. Nothing unique or special.

I mean bro cmon look at the title of this thread " Special gunz items " they are sooo Ducking special XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back