Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SQL Administrative Querys Release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to publish some Querys that have been very useful for min, and for other developers of the Brazilian Gunz community, I know there will be those who will criticize the uselessness of these Querys, because everyone already has a CP Adm, but for others it may be useful , please respect the post or, instead of criticizing me, at least try to contribute to this community being ultil and help me to revive in this area practically dead. Well, also these queries can be based on scripts to encode new functions in a case of php adm ADM CP, no more and more, I am Brazilian and do not know how to speak English correctly, then the spelling errors for the (noobs) that want to be here. Attention to the fields to be edited. and may also contain words in Portuguese. This tool will give you more details if you hear words in Portuguese: So, come on.

Query to find how many STAFFs are in the database!:
SELECT UgradeID FROM Account WHERE UGRADEID ='255'SELECT UgradeID FROM Account WHERE UGRADEID = '254'SELECT UgradeID FROM Account WHERE UGRADEID ='252'
Query to Send Coins and Evcoins!
UPDATE Account SET Coins ='9999999' WHERE UserID ='Vamp'UPDATE Account SET EvCoins ='9999999' WHERE UserID ='Vamp'
Query to change the User password!
UPDATE Login SET password ='123456' WHERE UserID ='Vamp'
Color Name Query Query!
UPDATE ACCOUNT SET UGradeID='10' WHERE USERID='Vamp'
Query to ban!
UPDATE ACCOUNT SET UGradeID='253' WHERE USERID='Vamp'
Quezy Remove Player Item:
DELETE FROM CharacterItem WHERE CID ='CID Do Cara' AND ItemID ='ID Do Item'DELETE FROM AccountItem WHERE AID ='AID Do Cara' AND ItemID ='ID Do Item'
Query Remove item from all players:
DELETE FROM CharacterItem WHERE ItemID ='ID Do Item'DELETE FROM AccountItem WHERE ItemID ='ID Do Item'
Query Submit Item "One" for Inventory:
INSERT INTO CharacterItem(CID, ItemID, RegDate)VALUES('Cid do Player','Id do Item',GETDATE()
Quezy Sending Item to Everyone Bank:
INSERT INTO AccountItem(AID, ItemID, RentDate, cnt)(SELECT ac.AID,'Id do Item',GETDATE(),1 FROM AccountItem(nolock) ac)
Query Zeroing all level of all characters:
UPDATE Character SET Level =1, XP =0, BP =1000
Query Zeroing Coins all Accounts:
UPDATE Login SET RZCoins='0'UPDATE Login SET EVCoins='0'
Query Send Coins To All Accounts:
UPDATE Login SET RZCoins='0'+ CoinsUPDATE Login SET EVCoins='0'+ Coins
absolutely without my support. Credits go to the developers of the Brazilian Gunz community.

Last edited:
Back